Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UFC 129 trailer is SO ****IN STUPID!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UFC 129 trailer is SO ****IN STUPID!!!!

You hype the most boring ass fight and leave out Jose Aldo who's the ****in scariest man on the planet right now besides Jon Jones who's alot more scary and dominant then Anderson Silva. PEOPLE WANNA SEE THAT *****!!!

Not to mention MACHIDA VS ****IN RANDY WHICH IS A HUUUUGE FIGHT!!! They don't mention them ONCE but want to hype up the worst fight on the card between technical slow but effective GSP against gay ass shields.

I'D BE PISSED IF I WAS ALDO OR RANDY OR MACHIDA! That's going to cost them pay per view buys. I know you got to create more interest in the GSP-Shields fight since niether are the most exciting in the world but god dammit this ain't 124 you actually have damn good fights on this card not to mention another P4P great on the card in Aldo and your not going to mention him ****in ONCE???

The UFC is so depressing right now it's ridiculous. That's going to cost them a lotta PPV buys...

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
      Too bad they dont put that on tv!!!

Comment

i like it man
        honestly gsp is the whole ****ing show

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          i like it man
          honestly gsp is the whole ****ing show
          You do know Randy Couture and Machida are fighting on that card right? That could main event a PPV. Not to mention Jose Aldo the #3 P4P fighter in the world.

He's really not that exciting though. It is a really cool commercial, I also really liked the UFC 124 commercial where he fought Kos, but still this card IS SO MUCH BETTER then the 124 fight. The 2nd best fight on 124 was Alves vs Howard.

You have Randy fricken Couture who the fans love against former champ and top 5 LHW Machida, and not to mention a top 3 P4P fighter in Jose Aldo defending his belt. I'm surprised their not hyping Aldo up here since they merged the WEC, HES THEIR BEST FIGHTER! 10x better and more exciting then Faber who was noticed in the last PPV commericial.

It'd be like boxing have Floyd vs Mosley on the same card as Manny vs Margarito and only promoting the Floyd fight. That'd be dumb as ***** when you have 2 of the P4P best on the same card.

They at least should have 2 commerical's going. It's almost a crime to not mention Aldo or Randy. Dana should be arrested! ha It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            You do know Randy Couture and Machida are fighting on that card right? That could main event a PPV. Not to mention Jose Aldo the #3 P4P fighter in the world.

He's really not that exciting though. It is a really cool commercial, I also really liked the UFC 124 commercial where he fought Kos, but still this card IS SO MUCH BETTER then the 124 fight. The 2nd best fight on 124 was Alves vs Howard.

You have Randy fricken Couture who the fans love against former champ and top 5 LHW Machida, and not to mention a top 3 P4P fighter in Jose Aldo defending his belt. I'm surprised their not hyping Aldo up here since they merged the WEC, HES THEIR BEST FIGHTER! 10x better and more exciting then Faber who was noticed in the last PPV commericial.

It'd be like boxing have Floyd vs Mosley on the same card as Manny vs Margarito and only promoting the Floyd fight. That'd be dumb as ***** when you have 2 of the P4P best on the same card.

They at least should have 2 commerical's going. It's almost a crime to not mention Aldo or Randy. Dana should be arrested! ha It's ridiculous.
            sux for them; they dont realize they giving away a great matchup
            if they held jose aldo and machida/couture in such high esteem as you, they will be getting they're own ppv

btw i dont think aldo has it that easy against hominick i mean he's canadian and ive seen some shady decisions
            and hominick aint easy to stop or submit

Comment

Aldo is my favorite fighter besides GSP so I look forward to this event.

But the trailer was basically centered around Shields and it makes his chances of winning look more possible.

It's gonna be an awesome night regardless of the lack of promotion of the great undercard.

Let's not forget about Henderson's UFC debut.

Comment

Working...
              X