No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is...........

The greatest fighter I have ever seen and I have been watching boxing since the early 80's. There has never been a greater fighter in my lifetime and I think he even matches up against the all time guys I wasn't old enough to see.

The way he absolutely destroyed Margarito was amazing. He was so much faster but his power was impressive. He moves in and out so fast and his shots carry so much weight. Even Cotto, who hit Marg flush time and time again, didn't have the power Pac had.

I'm Mexican and proud of my Mexican warriors but Pac is the best fighter I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

Props to Marg for being a tough SOB, fighting with a broken orbital bone and not quitting or going down when most mortal men would have. Marg is an animal.

Filipino's, you haven't had many great boxers but you might have one of the greatest of all time and when it's all said and done, maybe even the greatest fighter to ever lace them up.

Congrats........

OP stop underestimating Pac. He is the GOAT. Look at the faces of all his oppoents. It has beaten all written over it.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      OP stop underestimating Pac. He is the GOAT. Look at the faces of all his oppoents. It has beaten all written over it.
      Be quiet englishman, david haye is ATG

Comment

i agree with you bro, pac is unreal, and being able to witness him in our generation is priceless.

Comment

Best fighter that I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            The greatest fighter I have ever seen and I have been watching boxing since the early 80's. There has never been a greater fighter in my lifetime and I think he even matches up against the all time guys I wasn't old enough to see.

The way he absolutely destroyed Margarito was amazing. He was so much faster but his power was impressive. He moves in and out so fast and his shots carry so much weight. Even Cotto, who hit Marg flush time and time again, didn't have the power Pac had.

I'm Mexican and proud of my Mexican warriors but Pac is the best fighter I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

Props to Marg for being a tough SOB, fighting with a broken orbital bone and not quitting or going down when most mortal men would have. Marg is an animal.

Filipino's, you haven't had many great boxers but you might have one of the greatest of all time and when it's all said and done, maybe even the greatest fighter to ever lace them up.

Congrats........

thats exactly how i feel as well, i wanted margarito to win, but damn Paquiao is somthing else.

Comment

He was too raw when he was in the featherweights and too small for a welterweight in his prime.

I just wanna throw it out there just in case some poster wants to compare him with other greats.

Comment

Yes, he's very very good. Awesome performances. The problem is he's fighting all these guys for money and to make him look good. Put Pacquiao in with Williams/Martinez/Mayweather/JMM again/ and you'll realize he isn't the same Pacquiao as you see before you in the last couple of years. Like I said, for the past few years now he's been given multiple gimmie fights where the objective is to make him look good.

Comment

margo is tailor made for pac. no defense and slow.

Comment

i've also been watching boxing since the 80's and never has a fighter had me so fixed to the tv before. i remember watching iron mike as a young kid and i used to stay up late with my dad to catch his fights and then be shattered for 2 days afterwards as i couldnt go to sleep after seeing him as i was so hyped up..

pacquiao is electric. exciting. entertaining. brilliant. he has everything going in his favour and i agree with you OP - he is the most exciting fighter i've ever watched before. nothing seems to faze the man. we are witnessing something special. i made my daughter watch the fight and told her she was witnessing history and to remember in years to come they would be talking about him when she was older and to say she watched a fight live on tv as i dont see another 1 like him coming for years, if ever .....

Comment

Working...
                    X