Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After murdering 8 people, shooter calls 911, regrets not killing more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After murdering 8 people, shooter calls 911, regrets not killing more.

After being caught multiple times on tape stealing, Omar Thorton resigned. Then he went and grabbed two 9mm automatics and starting shooting.

"Hi, is this 911? This is Omar Thornton. The shooter over in Manchester,'' Thornton calmly told Trooper William Taylor.

"You probably want to know the reason why I shot this place up. Basically this is a racist place,'' Thornton told Taylor. "They treat me bad over here. They treat all other black people bad over here, too, so I just took things into my own hands and handled the problem. I wish I could have gotten more of the people."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6528970.story

Damn, what is this world coming too?

I mean if I'm gonna kill, I'd rather take out 1000 vs. 8. If you're gonna do something, make it memorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      After being caught multiple times on tape stealing, Omar Thorton resigned. Then he went and grabbed two 9mm automatics and starting shooting.

"Hi, is this 911? This is Omar Thornton. The shooter over in Manchester,'' Thornton calmly told Trooper William Taylor.

"You probably want to know the reason why I shot this place up. Basically this is a racist place,'' Thornton told Taylor. "They treat me bad over here. They treat all other black people bad over here, too, so I just took things into my own hands and handled the problem. I wish I could have gotten more of the people."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6528970.story

Damn, what is this world coming too?
      Where have you been? This **** is nothing new and happens in the U.S about 3-4 times per year now.

No different than any other lunatic that kills for all kinds of reasons. That's why I stay strapped and if someone starts shooting, their receiving lead right back at their mother fukin ass in the form of a .40 caliber.

Comment

did he get innocents or the racists?

Comment

if he got the racists, **** em.

Comment

If that was RunW/Knives, he would've got the job done right and took out the whole city.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Where have you been? This **** is nothing new and happens in the U.S about 3-4 times per year now.

No different than any other lunatic that kills for all kinds of reasons. That's why I stay strapped and if someone starts shooting, their receiving lead right back at their mother fukin ass in the form of a .40 caliber.
              Respect.

Comment

I always wonder why people think killing people is the answer to certain problems. I mean their probably was racist people at where he worked, but going on a shooting rampage Im pretty sure wasn't gonna solve that problem. He could have just kicked some ass if it was bothering him that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Fair enough, but who in the hell takes a gun to work?

Or let's say you're in the gym, someone comes in and shoots the place up because he got his a$$ kicked or something. Can't always have a gun ready to respond, nor should you have to.

Comment

Saucy would have just strapped a bomb to his chest and run into the place naked and would have detonated when they all started laughing at his little man

Comment

Working...
                    X