Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate it when Jahova Witness ppl come to my door!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i once had a roomate who was muslim. everytime a jehovah's witness come to our door, i say wait hold on and i run to my roomate and tell him that his friend is waiting at the door.

Comment

Never answer my door when I see them coming even if they can see me inside the house.

Comment

I try to be nice but don't let them get into why they are there. I wish them luck and send them to a specfic neighbor.

Comment

I got them living round the corner from me, it doesn't get any worse than that.

Comment

lukily where I live we dont have that going on, although it's weird I'm in the northeast and we got mormons whats up with that? Cant they all just stay in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              I got them living round the corner from me, it doesn't get any worse than that.
              It could PB32 could live next door..But on a level thats still a wounder

lol

Do you get regular visits?

Comment

stay relaxing and get your whores to answer the door Lakas

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  The worse thing a Jehovah witness could do is knock that color blind muthafuka Horus door can you imagine that ****

(jw) Have you got 5 mins to talk about the wonders of Jehovah?
                  (H) Yes of course but only if you got 10 mins afterwards to talk about the wonders of Floyd Mayweather and why a boat is a good investment

Jehovahs would come outta that muthafuka feeling like larryx
                  LMFAO but that's not the worst persons door they could come against

(JW) Have you got 5 mins to talk about the wonders of Jehovah?

(KEVIN) Yes of course but let me first tell u about that midget oaktown...he's a ***** and i hate him. one time he stole my joke on boxingscene I hate that midget...btw would u guys want some tea?

Jehovahs would come outta that motha****a feeling like Larry x wife

Comment

Originally posted by Memories View Post
                    LMFAO but that's not the worst persons door they could come against

(JW) Have you got 5 mins to talk about the wonders of Jehovah?

(KEVIN) Yes of course but let me first tell u about that midget oaktown...he's a ***** and i hate him. one time he stole my joke on boxingscene I hate that midget...btw would u guys want some tea?

Jehovahs would come outta that motha****a feeling like Larry x wife
                    lolol

I think Kev would throw in a few tanning tips as well in the mist of telling him bout oaktown...

Comment

my best friend in junior high was a jehovah's witness, he was perfectly normal until he started doing **** he couldnt: ****ing girls, drinking, swearing (well he did swear but not with any religious people around). when panda asked him about it he replied: well, god is loving, god is forgiving, he will forgive me no matter what. he quit school when he was 15

panda got sick of his hypocrite behaviour, cuz he was all judgemental about smoking pot. met him a few years later and he it was like the weirdest thing, he was all caught up in his religion and listening to old 60ies music.

jehovah witnesses are like cult members, he would always try and convince me to believe his religion is right and every argument against his was seen as a personal attack rather than rationalizing behaviour

Comment

Working...
                      X