No announcement yet.

Dos Santos vs Cain needs to happen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Santos vs Cain needs to happen...

Next logical step in both there careers and one hell of a fight IMO....

Dos Santos vs Lesnar needs to happen, I told you guys he's the best prospect, he's got Carwin power but with boxing technique, plus he showed his grounds skills standing up pretty quickly after being taken down, niether Carwin nor Cain can stand with this guy, too technical for that, we will see what happens in the HW division next week, you cant count out a focused Frank Mir or Shane Carwin

Comment

To be honest, I really like JDS, but I'm not sure he's ready for Cain.

I'm sure training with Nog, JDS's BJJ has to be good, but we haven't seen **** of him off his back, hell we haven't even seen him on the mat period except when he closing in for the finish.

Cain is a strong, smothering wrestler with relentless GnP, and I just can't make an educated guess as to how JDS will fit into the elite at HW when we don't even know what kind of BJJ player he is, what his fundamentals are like, or how comfortable he is off of his back. Because if he fights Cain, he's getting put down with a double in less than 30 seconds.

Comment

Can't wait for that one really, amazing fight......

Comment

i also thought JDS was the best heavyweight prospect and i think he would beat cain if they fought but it would be a great fight, Lesnar vs Carwin and same card JDS vs Cain what a card

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
            To be honest, I really like JDS, but I'm not sure he's ready for Cain.

I'm sure training with Nog, JDS's BJJ has to be good, but we haven't seen **** of him off his back, hell we haven't even seen him on the mat period except when he closing in for the finish.

Cain is a strong, smothering wrestler with relentless GnP, and I just can't make an educated guess as to how JDS will fit into the elite at HW when we don't even know what kind of BJJ player he is, what his fundamentals are like, or how comfortable he is off of his back. Because if he fights Cain, he's getting put down with a double in less than 30 seconds.
            BJJ dont matter when people cant keep you down, Chieck Kongo landed mulitple shots on Cain, Dos Santos needs one shot, and just like Cain ko-ed Nog in boxing, whos to say Dos Santos wont latch an armbar on Cain

Comment

seems to be a logical fight, although Cain was promised a title shot should the winner of Mir/Carwin be hurt in their fight

JDS vs. Cain would be greatness to watch, not sure who i'd pick right now

Comment

Winner of Cain vs. JDS should be the next one to fight the winner of Mir/Carwin vs Lesnar...

Comment

i'm impressed with junior's takedown defense, but cain's takedowns are better than manbearpig's. i'd like to see them fight, though, because cain's chin isn't better than manbearpig's, if junior lands that one shot, it's lights out for cain. yeah, i'd like to see junior in with lesnar also, then we'll see him on his back for sure

Comment

Working...
                  X