No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Jury's still out on Kaeppucino but I hear ya John.

Psst...... Tell ya a secret about Ric.

He's a Die Hard Head !

You know 1/2 hard headed 1/2 die hard.

Nuttin gets through !!!

9er's anchor is there D. Unless Kaepernick shakes off the sop****re jinx Gore's (No spring chicken) gonna have 2 pick up more of the workload.

Mind you couldn't care less if none of it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      A couple of opinions, though. Alex Smith would have a better record than Kaepernick if he were the Niners QB this season. And he wouldn't have lost that game to the Panthers.
      They were doubling up on Boldin and Davis was out. I disagree, I've seen Alex lose games like that all the time. That Panthers defense is legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        They were doubling up on Boldin and Davis was out. I disagree, I've seen Alex lose games like that all the time. That Panthers defense is legit.
        Coaches gonna coach............

Comment

• Can't wait until Dec. 8

You guys may be banged up and in a slump and may not (probably not) win the division, but ultimately that dont mean anything. All that matters is getting healthy, and getting hot at the right time.

Last edited by ~AK49~; 11-16-2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Saints. At their house.

It ain't looking good.

Looks like we are going to be fighting for a wildcard spot.

Comment

• Doesn't look good but now impossible

we have the weapons to beat the Saints at the dome we need to see the Kap that played Green Bay last year and we'll have a chance

Comment

• If you can't beat a Saint just fold up the tent !

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  If you can't beat a Saint just fold up the tent !
                  Like the one the GIANTS folded up week 1?

Comment

• Look at this ole NFC Least, war of attrition, might make it into the playoffs at 6-10 ass.

I love you, Bernie.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      Doesn't look good but now impossible

we have the weapons to beat the Saints at the dome we need to see the Kap that played Green Bay last year and we'll have a chance
                      What you need to do is quit relying on kap so much imo, and revert back to the formula for success. Great d and heavy run. Only once the run has been established is kaepernick in a position to succeed, as the defense has to be honest. Then you can play action him, option him, etc. Just seems you guys are asking too much from the second year guy.

I haven't seen much of 49ers games, so I could be wrong, but that's my perception atleast.

Comment

Working...
                      X