No announcement yet.

Teenage Dirtbag-Wheatus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Dirtbag-Wheatus

Man, I heard this song for the first time in a decade today, takes me back. I remember this being like my anthem in middle school.

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    Man, I heard this song for the first time in a decade today, takes me back. I remember this being like my anthem in middle school.

Yeeah This song used to be everywhere...

Comment

I was always listening to this **** too.

Comment

I used to hate that fucking song so bad!!! I was still in HS and worked at Fed Ex in the morning before I went to classes. The radio station used to play this fucking song every morning at the same exact time. My friend and I got so sick of it. It would play every single day at like 5:45 am at the same point of my commute. My buddy and I would always swear at the radio and shut it off. It got to the point where we would just shut the radio off at a certain point so we wouldn't have to hear it. Funny, I was just talking about this song with my buddy (who I used to work with at Fed Ex) the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I used to hate that fucking song so bad!!! I was still in HS and worked at Fed Ex in the morning before I went to classes. The radio station used to play this fucking song every morning at the same exact time. My friend and I got so sick of it. It would play every single day at like 5:45 am at the same point of my commute. My buddy and I would always swear at the radio and shut it off. It got to the point where we would just shut the radio off at a certain point so we wouldn't have to hear it. Funny, I was just talking about this song with my buddy (who I used to work with at Fed Ex) the other day.
          To me, it's one of those songs that suck but is cool because I know what they're talking about. I loved the song lol then again, I also liked Papa Roach and Limp Bizkit so I had some bad taste then.

Comment

To me, it's one of those songs that suck but is cool because I know what they're talking about. I loved the song lol then again, I also liked Papa Roach and Limp Bizkit so I had some bad taste then.
            Yeah, it just got so overplayed for me and I always heard it early in the morning when I was grumpy as hell. I used to like Limp Bizkit too. I think I still have their first CD.

Comment

Never heard this song before and the lead singer looks like a fruit. That is all.

Comment

not good song

Comment

There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, wrong with Papa Roach or Limp Bizkit.

Funnily enough, heard all 3 of these on a night out on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by x-PeROxiDE-x View Post
                    There is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, wrong with Papa Roach or Limp Bizkit.

Funnily enough, heard all 3 of these on a night out on Wednesday.
                    Haha, I just listened to them because they were on the radio and they were loud. Looking back, a lot of their songs kinda sucked.

Comment

Working...
                    X