No announcement yet.

Post A Pic Of Your Mom!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post A Pic Of Your Mom!

Just seeing if anyone actually will.....I would and might depending on how this goes.I suppose if I wanted it to be serious I should have put it in the Adult lounge but **** it....

Anyway I turn 30 in 10 days and love sexy older women.....I bet some of you teens on here have some MILF walking around the house and can't even appreciate it because it's yo Moms.....so for PBDS,Badblood,KayJay,Anorak,King Dosia,Welter and many many others including myself.....Post some pics of your under appreciated mom that takes care of your sniffling asses when your sick still.....give her the satisfaction of knowing she is loved by your elder boxingscene comrades.

I can seriously see the **** talking like a week or month later when ppl dig up the pics.haha

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      Just seeing if anyone actually will.....I would and might depending on how this goes.I suppose if I wanted it to be serious I should have put it in the Adult lounge but **** it....

Anyway I turn 30 in 10 days and love sexy older women.....I bet some of you teens on here have some MILF walking around the house and can't even appreciate it because it's yo Moms.....so for PBDS,Badblood,KayJay,Anorak,King Dosia,Welter and many many others including myself.....Post some pics of your under appreciated mom that takes care of your sniffling asses when your sick still.....give her the satisfaction of knowing she is loved by your elder boxingscene comrades.
      so do I and im 20. I'd bang out a lonely 40 yr old with kids she is vulnerable

Comment

Hold on a second, I will put it out as my avy.

Comment

Originally posted by PIPBoy 2000 View Post
          I knew someone would be a sport....I knew Booklyn would feel me here.

Comment

***** please....I'm for real...I wanna see Dyes mom.

Comment

Originally posted by PIPBoy 2000 View Post

On the strength, that's your mom? Man, she's beautiful, no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                On the strength, that's your mom? Man, she's beautiful, no ****.
                Man that ain't his moms....have you seen Brooklyns nose? No wat that woman gave birth to Brook...no way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                    Man that ain't his moms....have you seen Brooklyns nose? No wat that woman gave birth to Brook...no way.
                    watchu tryna say?

Comment

Working...
                    X