Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are blacks athletically superior to the rest of us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
    Alright, man, good points made both ways. I'm out of here. I got to continue with the rest of my night. You guys have a great night.
    Have a good night my dude.

Comment

• slaves in the past were bred like dogs...the strongest were bred to work in fields...a strong bloodline passed down...i remember a white sportscaster got in trouble for say that...but it's true...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        How do you know that??

When you begin track and field,you try everything at the begining.
        Then you go where you are gifted.

So,sprint is a black sport??

You talk like blacks could dominate swimming and field sports easy as well but choose sprint and basket ball unfortunately.
        I don't believe that.

You excel where you are gifted and thats the point.
        but those are historically white sports...if you don't look at it as a racial thing and put it in the context of culture and history...it wouldn't sound so crazy...

Comment

• One more post. It just isnt' a freakin sport that blacks care a whole lot about, man. I'm willing to admit that part of the reason there aren't more white sprinters is because culturally, in the us, it isn't a very popular thing to do for white teens. I think more so can be said about swimming. Blacks don't give a **** about swimming, dude. There are certain things, certain music, slang, way of talking..etc that are attributed to certain demographics. Blacks are into stuff like football, boxing, the sports that are more accessible to them.

Whites are into different stuff. Stuff like chess clubs, tennis, golf, swimming, those are all club, members type of sports, man. Kids from the ghetto don't have time for that ****. They are simply not into it.

Just admit it. like 97 percent of blacks don't give a **** about swimming.

Also, just out of curiousity, can you give me a link or show some evidence that shows that swimmers earn more than track and field sprinters. I find that really hard to believe, because michael phelphs is like the only swimmer that I can think of that has been big in the media. As far as sprinters there's carl lewis, michael johnson, usain bolt, jacky joyner kersey..etc. those are all household names. When you say swimming, phelps is the only name you can think of.

Comment

For the amount of blacks that compete in mma compared to the amount of whites that compete, I think you can say that blacks are more successful in that sport.
            Right but fighting is 90% Mental. If not 95+

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Wlad stated it best.

"Any man weighing over 200 pounds can hurt any man there is."

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Us Brownies are inferior to both.

True Story.

Comment

• AA are tall, so are east African who for the most part are around 6"2. Central Africans are prettu short though.

Comment

One more post. It just isnt' a freakin sport that blacks care a whole lot about, man. I'm willing to admit that part of the reason there aren't more white sprinters is because culturally, in the us, it isn't a very popular thing to do for white teens. I think more so can be said about swimming. Blacks don't give a **** about swimming, dude. There are certain things, certain music, slang, way of talking..etc that are attributed to certain demographics. Blacks are into stuff like football, boxing, the sports that are more accessible to them.

Whites are into different stuff. Stuff like chess clubs, tennis, golf, swimming, those are all club, members type of sports, man. Kids from the ghetto don't have time for that ****. They are simply not into it.

Just admit it. like 97 percent of blacks don't give a **** about swimming.

Also, just out of curiousity, can you give me a link or show some evidence that shows that swimmers earn more than track and field sprinters. I find that really hard to believe, because michael phelphs is like the only swimmer that I can think of that has been big in the media. As far as sprinters there's carl lewis, michael johnson, usain bolt, jacky joyner kersey..etc. those are all household names. When you say swimming, phelps is the only name you can think of.
                    I only know Usain Bolt and Michael johnson... I can't list any other sprinter, long jumper, pole vaulter, shot putter, disc thrower guy, or track n field athlete except for Liu Xiang.

Do you know Liu Xiang? He's a Chinese man that holds the world record in the 110m hurdles.

For someone who states blacks don't give a **** about mma you know a lot about the athletes who compete in it. So you either follow just black athletes which explains your mental isolation of sports, or you are among the minority of black (according to you) who watches the sport. Which is it?

Regardless, genetics play a role but I think culture plays a larger role. Look at basketball. In America whites don't play as much basketball. In the NBA there are less american whites than eastern european whites. Its not that eastern euros are superior and I think everyone will agree except for maybe the slovaks, ;-). Its because they were poor and didn't have video games and rich parents. They saved their money and bought a basketball and put it to good use. Just as children in poorer areas of the US.

Blacks don't care about swimming as much, but neither do most whites to be honest. However it is a sport that is more appealing to whites than to blacks. Just as basketball and football is more appealing to black than to whites. It goes both ways. My prediction is your going to see a ****load of Chinese athletes in the next few years who blow you all away. I see my students who have a college class to play sports. Most of them play ping pong, basketball, and tennis and thats a good thing for their health and mind. With so many playing sports you are going to have a few great athletes. Already seeing it in track n field and in swimming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      I only know Usain Bolt and Michael johnson... I can't list any other sprinter, long jumper, pole vaulter, shot putter, disc thrower guy, or track n field athlete except for Liu Xiang.

Do you know Liu Xiang? He's a Chinese man that holds the world record in the 110m hurdles.

For someone who states blacks don't give a **** about mma you know a lot about the athletes who compete in it. So you either follow just black athletes which explains your mental isolation of sports, or you are among the minority of black (according to you) who watches the sport. Which is it?

Regardless, genetics play a role but I think culture plays a larger role. Look at basketball. In America whites don't play as much basketball. In the NBA there are less american whites than eastern european whites. Its not that eastern euros are superior and I think everyone will agree except for maybe the slovaks, ;-). Its because they were poor and didn't have video games and rich parents. They saved their money and bought a basketball and put it to good use. Just as children in poorer areas of the US.

Blacks don't care about swimming as much, but neither do most whites to be honest. However it is a sport that is more appealing to whites than to blacks. Just as basketball and football is more appealing to black than to whites. It goes both ways. My prediction is your going to see a ****load of Chinese athletes in the next few years who blow you all away. I see my students who have a college class to play sports. Most of them play ping pong, basketball, and tennis and thats a good thing for their health and mind. With so many playing sports you are going to have a few great athletes. Already seeing it in track n field and in swimming.
                      There are over a billion chinese. They should be ashamed that they do not dominate sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X