Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter on Canelo: No Interim Fights, No Extensions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this fight doesnt get made im gonna really sit back and enjoy watching how the WBC handles this. I'm hoping Mauricio sticks to his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Tozo View Post
      How can Canelo be the A side with 1 belt and GGG with 3 belts in the same division CMON MAN??!!!!
      If you got to ask, you haven't been watching boxing for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Tom needs to take a step back, you don't dictate terms, the A-side does. You aren't the A side by any stretch.

It's sad but it's true, it's boxing.
        Come on man, do the right thing for boxing for once and stop the hate.
        We want this fight, not in 2 years, not in 3-4-5, we want it now.

Whomever wins it will be good for boxing.

The right thing to do is fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          No ****. Guy doesn't speak perfect English yet you think he's writing perfect English?
          i don't think i speak English perfectly, but i am better than " MS word" at writing! LOL

Comment

Good, letting fights marinate is stupid. The fight is the biggest fight right now, and if Canelo backs out then I hope he gets knocked the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Tozo View Post
              How can Canelo be the A side with 1 belt and GGG with 3 belts in the same division CMON MAN??!!!!
              easy, Canelo sold 900K PPVs and 600K, compared to GGGs 90K, if you don't understand that, nothing will.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Good, letting fights marinate is stupid. The fight is the biggest fight right now, and if Canelo backs out then I hope he gets knocked the **** out
                He will keep fighting undersized guys who can't knock him out, and with paid off judges he will not lose another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Negotiations are heating up for the mandatory fight between WBC middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (47-1-1, 33 knockouts) and IBF/IBO/WBA champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32 KOs) .

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Canelo is the A side financially but he is a long ways from the A side as a boxer...GGG is the A side as a boxer and holds three middleweight belts and Canelo only holds one....Canelo has already said he will fight at 160....GGG has taken step aside money for over two years.....there will be no more extensions...either Canelo fights or he gives the belt to GGG...it is that simple...

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    easy, Canelo sold 900K PPVs and 600K, compared to GGGs 90K, if you don't understand that, nothing will.
                    Wasn't it around 322K according to Glaser? Oh I see, it's alright to use him for one and not the other.
                    Last edited by AKAcronym; 05-17-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Tom needs to take a step back, you don't dictate terms, the A-side does. You aren't the A side by any stretch.

It's sad but it's true, it's boxing.
                      He needs to keep it out of the media , just do what ever you gotta do to make the fight but keep it in the negotiation room , this is what Arum does he trys to influence the negotiation by mouthing of to the media , just shut up and make a deal .

Comment

Working...
                      X