No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley - Why He Passed on Pacquiao, Picked Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    How many boxers actually admit they got a gift? Probably .5/10 would say "yea he beat me" c'mon now
    True but Bradley carps on about it like he won an easy fight or dominated.

I still like him. Thinks he's a great bloke & an inspiration but he sometimes sounds like a bloke who won the lottery then brags to his neighbours about how hard he worked for his money.

Comment

Can't wait for this 24/7..Seeing both these fighters training like animals is going to be fun..

Comment

JMM 's a lot faster w/more combo's than Ruslan...I'm surprised if Tim wins...

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post

I still like him. Thinks he's a great bloke & an inspiration but he sometimes sounds like a bloke who won the lottery then brags to his neighbours about how hard he worked for his money.
          I've never ever heard Bradley say the fight was easy or that he dominated Manny..I do however believe he believes he won that fight..

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Bradley will beat Marquez?

I thought Pac got robbed against him and I thought Provodnikov should of won that fight IF those two missed KDs were called (obviously they weren't and Bradley was up for sure without the KDs IMO) but I think Bradley is going to surprise a lot of people come fight night.

This, Salido-Cruz (which I think will be a war) and Lomachenkos debut.... it's going to be a great fight night

Comment

Also FLOYD and RICHARD S. at post press conference of Canelo's fight said that Bradley-Pacquaio was a shame when they asked about 114-114 shame vs Alvarez;only BRADLEY remains in the world to think he beat Pacquiao!

Comment

Tim Bradley will win because...

I also think Tim will win because of his orthodox stance and the way he will fight Marquez. He will try to engage in a phone booth type brawl, not giving the distance Marquez needs to counter. Marquez does not do well especially at this age with orthodox fighters that fight inside. I wouldnt be surprised if Marquez gets KO'd.

Comment

Chasing the challenge, not the money.

Yet people will still hate

Comment

Originally posted by avantgardian View Post
                    I also think Tim will win because of his orthodox stance and the way he will fight Marquez. He will try to engage in a phone booth type brawl, not giving the distance Marquez needs to counter. Marquez does not do well especially at this age with orthodox fighters that fight inside. I wouldnt be surprised if Marquez gets KO'd.

Like the Katsidis and Diaz fights? That's the opposite of what Bradley should do if he stays on the outside I think he wins this fight

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post

i never got that from him at all that he acts like he won an easy fight. Not even kinda I could see you being mad he got the gift decision but you should not hate bradley for that. Just because its the all mighty pac man i mean seriously when was last time a fighter admitted he lost when given a gift decision ya there is a few but even then they dont fully say it. i just dont get all the hate a bradley in my opinion i think hes very careful with what he says when it comes to pac man. Do people get this mad at cesar chavez for not admitting he lost to sweat pea? i could go on and on but because it was pac man everyone expects bradley to bow down and lets be frank marquez just beat pac man why would you want to fight the damaged goods now if he were to beat pac man after marquez no one would give him any credit again but if he and pac man both win then they fight well then he can get credit for beating him if he does it legit of course. Just for the record I do think pac man easily beat bradley i want to make that clear

Comment

Working...
                      X