Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you prefer RETIRED - Haye or the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you prefer RETIRED - Haye or the Klitschkos?

Would you prefer to see the Klitschko brothers keep boxing for another 5 years or David Haye? Who would you rather see retire from boxing and why?
    Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko - RETIRE
    35.56%
    David Haye - RETIRE
    42.22%
    None
    22.22%

No hate towards the klitchkos because they've dominated heavyweight for a long time but i picked them to retire because i find hayes fights more exciting imo. Though i dont find them that exciting they put on masterful performances. Also i dont see heavyweight being dominated by anyone after them it will go back to the old times when you'd get a new heavyweight champion every year or so and the fights being more competitive which could bring the spark back to the heavyweight division
    Last edited by Juof; 02-01-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Vitali should retire if he's not going to vacate, but continue to fight the Charrs of this world.

Haye should retire because I dislike him.
      (That's a joke. I don't give a **** what he does.)

I see no reason for Wladimir to retire. You may not approve of his style, but he is a great champion. Very professional and classy, I'd love to see someone manage to challenge him, although I doubt that day will come anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Vitali should retire if he's not going to vacate, but continue to fight the Charrs of this world.

Haye should retire because I dislike him.
        (That's a joke. I don't give a **** what he does.)

I see no reason for Wladimir to retire. You may not approve of his style, but he is a great champion. Very professional and classy, I'd love to see someone manage to challenge him, although I doubt that day will come anytime soon.
        Agreed wlad is in a league of his own and because no one can match him he makes It look easy and it gets boring very fast because you know the outcome before it happens. Though you put haye and eddie chambers in the same ring and it would be 10 times more exciting because the fight would be more comptitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Agreed wlad is in a league of his own and because no one can match him he makes It look easy and it gets boring very fast because you know the outcome before it happens. Though you put haye and eddie chambers in the same ring and it would be 10 times more exciting because the fight would be more comptitive.
          I see that as a reason for him to keep fighting. He never had an ATG to beat on and boost his legacy. That's part of the problem when it comes to ranking him.

Even as a fan, he could be that signature win to the next heavyweight ATG. You never know.

Comment

They should both retire but give us the fight before they do.

Comment

Vitali, if he doesn't want to fight.

I would very much like to see Wlad and Haye remain active.

Comment

Haye...............

Comment

Haye's fights can be good or absolute trash; on the rare occasions he does fight. Vitali is usually is ok to watch and the fights should get better as he's getting old and easier to hit so it'll get interesting if he fights someone half decent. Not Wlads biggest fan but he's the best of the bunch and its better for him to be champ than some average Joe. Also he fights regularly and takes on the better challengers of the 3 (when they are willing to fight him).

So my pick is Haye to retire. Doesnt fight often enough, and is more than capable of stinking the place out.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    I see that as a reason for him to keep fighting. He never had an ATG to beat on and boost his legacy. That's part of the problem when it comes to ranking him.

Even as a fan, he could be that signature win to the next heavyweight ATG. You never know.

We don't know if he beat ATG untill he'll retire. He's the best right now and no one can compete him but if he'll beat Price for example or other prospect then he'll retire and after him Price or other guy he'll become great than Wlad will have ATG on his resume. Besides it beating ATG is not a decisive factor of someone greatness. Look at Lewis - he beat everyone and yet people didn't recognize him as an ATG till he was retired. And look at Tyson he didn't beat anyone significant and yet during his career people established him as an ATG just beacuse he was entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                    X