Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

silva says weidman did not mean to check kick and was on his way to a win....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    So which is it? Did he plan on breaking Silva's leg or not? Make up your mind. Lol I've forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know. Why are you so defensive? Are you menstruating? You lost the argument the moment you started name calling. It was a ****ty way to win a fight and you know it...
    You're right, I'm a complete moron.

I hate Anderson Silva . And remember, it was you who gave me red K because I'm a tool.

You definitely won this argument, Master. I was absolutely annihilated by you. I'm going to go cry and change my tampon now.
    Last edited by kaps; 01-13-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Do you have statistic how many shins are snapped because of leg check in professional MMA?
      How is that relevant? Oh, it's not. LOL

Originally posted by led View Post
      Do you think Weidman believed beforehand that he could snap Silva's feet because of those checks?
      Feet? WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        How is that relevant? Oh, it's not. LOL

Feet? WHAT?
        Ok. You won. Congrats.

Comment

so now checking kicks are accidental lol

its whatever but whats true is that Weidman has stop him twice, Silva has not done nothing effective in either bout but get his ass kicked

lol bad ass Silva go call out GSP now that his retire, when they were both prime with everybody on board u werent up for it lol

lol imagine if Silva would of broken Weidman's leg by checking it, UFC fans would of gone nuts on the so call GOAT, Silva has or had gifted talent those days are over to late to try to make that resume better

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            lol imagine if Silva would of broken Weidman's leg by checking it, UFC fans would of gone nuts on the so call GOAT
            LOL EXACTLY. It would've been called 'just another example of Silva's crazy matrix Shaolin ninja monk tigerstyle greatness'.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              You're right, I'm a complete moron.

I hate Anderson Silva . And remember, it was you who gave me red K because I'm a tool.

You definitely won this argument, Master. I was absolutely annihilated by you. I'm going to go cry and change my tampon now.
              Well that's settled.

Comment

LOL yep, the sign of a defeated man - ignoring arguments & choosing to edit quotes.

Comment

Check again. Your arguments have already been shot down. Nobody in this thread is claiming or has claimed the first fight was a fluke, or even said Silva would've won the second. The only thing said was that it was an unfortunate accident and a ****ty way to win a fight. You're the only one getting upset. I can just picture you red in the face, furiously tapping away on your keyboard. Your mom yelling at you to go to bed. "JUST ONE MORE POST MOM I'M PWNING THEORY GUYS!"

Comment

Check again. Your arguments have already been shot down.
                    They have? When? By who?

Nobody in this thread is claiming or has claimed the first fight was a fluke, or even said Silva would've won the second. The only thing said was that it was an unfortunate accident and a ****ty way to win a fight.
                    Liar. You said it "wasn't a clear win", but "an accident". Sorry bum boy, it most definitely was a clear win. You are implying the second fight was a fluke by saying it wasn't a clear win because it was "an accident". I've explained in detail why it was in no way an accident, and you've yet to give me a counter argument... because you have none.

You're the only one getting upset. I can just picture you red in the face, furiously tapping away on your keyboard. Your mom yelling at you to go to bed. "JUST ONE MORE POST MOM I'M PWNING THEORY GUYS!"
                    Kid, it was you who threw your toys out the pram, red K'ing me & editing a quote of mine. Those are the cries of a desperate, defeated man. That's really all there is to it.

Comment

So which is it? Did he plan on breaking Silva's leg or not? Make up your mind. Lol I've forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know. Why are you so defensive? Are you menstruating? You lost the argument the moment you started name calling. It was a ****ty way to win a fight and you know it...
                      That's not a contradiction, silly. Checking leg kicks is about stopping your opponent from throwing any more, because it ****ing hurts when your kicks get checked, and it possibly (hopefully) injures your opponent. You have no argument, which is why you had to stoop so low & edit my post. Weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X