Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather uses mexican holidays and mexican opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is an American who fights under American flag on American soil !

if Pacquiao made 10× Mayweather PPVs in Philippines, it wouldn't be an achievement

Comment

Originally posted by unotme View Post
      The truth about mayweather pay per views is that he does not do well without a Mexican holiday date and Mexican opponent. Fact is not even african Americans pay to see his fights he would not sale more tickets than manny if they fought the same day.and Floyds faught someone like Alexander. Yes ? No?
      Yeak okay dude,That is just marketing genius.

I am American and watch May fight every fight. Mayweather = big business,period.

Comment

This opinion has always been crap. If Floyd fought Danny Garcia on 4th of July weekend and had Broner vs Guerrero on the under card are you telling me people wouldn't buy that?

Comment

The truth about mayweather pay per views is that he does not do well without a Mexican holiday date and Mexican opponent. Fact is not even african Americans pay to see his fights he would not sale more tickets than manny if they fought the same day.and Floyds faught someone like Alexander. Yes ? No?
          Who the uck would pay to see alexander fight anybody...? nice set up,...NOT

Comment

Danny Garcia would make a PPV financially feasible and his dad would make the lead up to the fight entertaining.

Anyone else (except Pac) would be a financial flop.

I think we will see Mayweather-Garcia next.

Comment

They hate so much that they can't even admit when a guy is being smart business wise...how many people get money then just say "ok...that's enough"...especially when training camps are harder than the fights!?

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
                They hate so much that they can't even admit when a guy is being smart business wise...how many people get money then just say "ok...that's enough"...especially when training camps are harder than the fights!?
                Exactly.It is called "prize fighting" right?

Comment

And the truth is people look forward to it.

Comment

Hatton - 900k
                    Mosley - 1.4 Million
                    Cotto - 1.5 Million

Mayweather has a lot of Mexican fans to put up numbers like that on Mexcian holidays while not facing a Mexican opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      Danny Garcia would make a PPV financially feasible and his dad would make the lead up to the fight entertaining.

Anyone else (except Pac) would be a financial flop.

I think we will see Mayweather-Garcia next.
                      I actually think he wouldn't, I hear too much praise from Angel towards Floyd. It would be a respectful pre-fight hype like the Marquez and Cotto one's.

Comment

Working...
                      X