Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad should fight Fury, just to take a payday away from Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that happens, I would like to see Haye vs Povetkin. Fury is all mouth and I don't need to see Wlad fight ever again after that garbage on Saturday.

Comment

I am disgusted with both guys so I hope that both land a ko punch on each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
        That would be the biggest mistake Grabimir ever made. Tyson Fury would knock him into next week!
        if fury had a good chin it would be interesting. he doesnt tho and wlad would probably starch him with the first right hand he lands ( if he throws the damn thing,,lol)

Comment

Waldo Clinchko is terrified of a man who is big enough to lean on him and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

Wlad KOs Fury with a jab.

Comment

Fury would never get 5 mil from a Wlad fight

Also if he beats Haye he gets 5 mil and than he can earn more to fight Wlad because his stock and pulling power increases

Also Wlad would never fight Fury, to much of a risk for him as of now, low reward

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                That would be the biggest mistake Grabimir ever made. Tyson Fury would knock him into next week!
                Keep telling yourself that lol

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  Waldo Clinchko is terrified of a man who is big enough to lean on him and give him a taste of his own medicine.
                  Didn't work for Mariusz Wach

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Fury would never get 5 mil from a Wlad fight

Also if he beats Haye he gets 5 mil and than he can earn more to fight Wlad because his stock and pulling power increases

Also Wlad would never fight Fury, to much of a risk for him as of now, low reward
                    I hope Vitali fights Fury 1st.

That said, while I like Fury, he's no threat to either Klitschko.

Comment

Fury already turned down an opportunity to fight in an IBF eliminator (against Pulev) to face Wlad. Fury's team doesn't want any part of him at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X