No announcement yet.

Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
    yeah i saw it in another thread........anyway.......girl clearly likes you so my question would be why have you decided for ignore tactic?
    how'd u know she likes me? what do u mean about the ignore tactic?

Comment

You only went out once? if that's the case your getting paranoid. Your chill laid back guy calm the phhuck down lol

Just keep going out and quit worrying about if she likes u or not. Just have fun. Some girls been through some shiiiiit or its just their type that so they take their time rather then rush in. The key thing is just to make sure you have fun and have a good time don't try and MAKE her like u, just have fun and LET her have the privlidge of growing to like u.

You can let her text first on days but make sure you text her first some days too or she might think your not interested. You can just just be like Good morning beautiful. It shows interest that your not just a friend but your not coming off desparate professing your love after the first date haha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
          "so today i didn't text her the whole day.........." i didn't made that up, you wrote it.........she probably thinks you are not interested

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
            You only went out once? if that's the case your getting paranoid. Your chill laid back guy calm the phhuck down lol

Just keep going out and quit worrying about if she likes u or not. Just have fun. Some girls been through some shiiiiit or its just their type that so they take their time rather then rush in. The key thing is just to make sure you have fun and have a good time don't try and MAKE her like u, just have fun and LET her have the privlidge of growing to like u.

You can let her text first on days but make sure you text her first some days too or she might think your not interested. You can just just be like Good morning beautiful. It shows interest that your not just a friend but your not coming off desparate professing your love after the first date haha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            this is a good one. this is how i actually feel. maybe it's just that it's been really a while that i tend to really really like someone.

it's just this past few girls that i been with i knew from the get go that they like me that's why it was too easy.

but hey they say that if u find the right one u really got to work for it right?

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            "so today i didn't text her the whole day.........." i didn't made that up, you wrote it.........she probably thinks you are not interested
            the reason why i didn't text is that i didn't want to have that kind of needy or wanting to get attention type. but i guess it depends on how u send a message.

but how do u know she likes me even for just a bit?

Comment

lol at this thread.

Comment

Only ignore her if youre in the friend zone. Doesnt sound like you are quite yet, but you could be. If you like her, make a move and find out.

Edit: and oh yeah, try to keep your texts and phone chats to a minimum. Quickest/easiest way to get friend zoned.
                Last edited by ~AK49~; 02-17-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

text her a picture of your c-o-c-k and balls and ask her to agree or disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    text her a picture of your c-o-c-k and balls and ask her to agree or disagree.
                    that could work. he's got to decide if he's going trim that or go all neanderthal...like a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      hilarious video
                      That is some great advice, for a gay dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X