• Show
Clear All

Chavez: i didnt smoke.
    WBC: good enough for us

Comment

Oh what a gay..

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        I wasn't even aware a sanctioning body could force a boxer to undergo rehab.
        They can't force anyone. Technically it's voluntary because it only applies if the fighter want to continue fighting for said sanctioning body. Nobody is forcing Chavez to continue fighting for the WBC.

Comment

lol not surprising

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            cause Tio Jose runs it and he wont let "mijo" go down in flames
            Pure bull. They do not have the authority to fine him or ban him from fighting. At this point it is only the Nevada State Athletic Commission that does.

What can the wbc do? Strip him of a belt he does not even possess?

Comment

Why is marijuana an illegal substance anyway? It certainly doesn't provide an unfair advantage like steroids and PEDS, etc...

I'm not a Chavez Jr. fan btw. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Why is marijuana an illegal substance anyway? It certainly doesn't provide an unfair advantage like steroids and PEDS, etc...

I would imagine illegal drugs automatically make a banned substance list.

Comment

What I want to know is, wtf kind of eye drops prescribed for insomnia have cannabis in them? I've never in my life heard of such a thing. Ridiculous ese'

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

It plays a big role in the mentality game leading to the fight.The biggest fight of your life, your the obvious underdog, son of a a legend who doesn't want to dissapoint, fighting in front a pro crowd that's yours, everything is at stake when it comes deep into these types of fights.It relaxes you with minimum worries at a different state of mind.I'm guessing Chavez had the shakes at night.
                    Last edited by AP♠; 10-08-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Trying to be politically correct is making this case ridiculous. Who gives an ishh?

Comment

Working...
                      X