Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    You made a fuc'king tread asking why people don't have Jay'z as the greatest of all time................

This is what I said and this was your response.
    I did admittingly remember it wrong
    You said "he did go off" and I remembered it as "he did perform better" so may bad.
    here is teh conversation

Biggie trying to hard?

And yes I shouldn't have bashed your personal opinion of preferring Bones to Wu tang but still.....
    Look at my sig. All that I've never said. Do I think Jay-Z is the greatest? Nope. Did I make a thread that had MTV with their top 10 rappers of all-time? Yep. Did I rank only those rappers? Yep. Did I add ones I like for a top 10? Nope.

Is Bone my favorite group? Yes.. Did I say Bone was better than Wu Tang? Nope. Do I think they're better? Nope. You guys bother asking? Nope.

I use my words wisely, read how I word things. I just do it to piss you guys off and it works like a charm. :bigwink:

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      Look at my sig. All that I've never said. Do I think Jay-Z is the greatest? Nope. Did I make a thread that had MTV with their top 10 rappers of all-time? Yep. Did I rank only those rappers? Yep. Did I add ones I like for a top 10? Nope.

Is Bone my favorite group? Yes.. Did I say Bone was better than Wu Tang? Nope. Do I think they're better? Nope. You guys bother asking? Nope.

I use my words wisely, read how I word things. I just do it to piss you guys off and it works like a charm. :bigwink:
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=546081
      "Why ISN'T Jay-Z the greatest of all-time to you guys?"
      Go and say you were trolling, you might have been but it doesn't change the fact that you said it.

You really are the original LarryX2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=546081
        "Why ISN'T Jay-Z the greatest of all-time to you guys?"
        Go and say you were trolling, you might have been but it doesn't change the fact that you said it.

You really are the original LarryX2011
        Why did you give me a link I already know of because I read it. Did you read through it to see if I said anything I said I didn't? I said why isn't he the greatest to you guys? And? Let me ask you something. Why isn't Soulja Boy the greatest artist at his age to you guys?

How come MMA seems boring to you guys?
        Why is the KKK considered wrong to you guys?

It's called asking for your opinion. Not stating my own. Was I doing those threads for a rise? Yep. Haha. I was telling some people I was about to do some of these threads about Hip Hop just to see how serious they take it. People not even on this forum were cracking up at some of you guys angry responses. I'm done for now with the rise threads. I had a lot of laughs.

Comment

Why did you give me a link I already know of because I read it. Did you read through it to see if I said anything I said I didn't? I said why isn't he the greatest to you guys? And? Let me ask you something. Why isn't Soulja Boy the greatest artist at his age to you guys?

It's called asking for your opinion. Not stating my own. Was I doing those threads for a rise? Yep. Haha. I was telling some people I was about to do some of these threads about Hip Hop just to see how serious they take it. People not even on this forum were cracking up at some of you guys angry responses. I'm done for now with the rise threads. I had a lot of laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            It wasn't even to you. Haha. Read your messages.

Comment

• Bone,,,,,,,

Comment

Well I guess I was reading too much into it.
                For some reason I'm a little paranoid/moody today .
                But stop pretending you were masterminding some epic trolling on a masive scale, just stop it bro stop it

Comment

• One is hard the other is intellectual.

lol Bone raps about attacking someone with a meat cleaver, whereas Wu Tang would write a verse about shooting lasers from your eyes or something.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Wu-Tang..................

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X