Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be grateful that you've been granted the opportunity to witness an ATG Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    Uhh...Mayweather, Mosley, Hopkins, Jones are all on the ATG list. Hopkins and Jones unarguably higher.

Props to Pacquiao tho. I expected a one sided win but not in 2 rounds. Hatton jus looked awful. I think he's earned a spot in the HOF. Even before the fight I'd have him in there probably.
    Hopkins and Jones higher? yeah right!!!

a true boxing fan looks past the color of a boxer's skin.....

Comment

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
      Hopkins and Jones higher? yeah right!!!

a true boxing fan looks past the color of a boxer's skin.....
      Your crazy...Prime Roy Jones?...Jesus Christ wat he wudda did to Manny Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Manny Pacquiao will go down as one of the greatest of ALL TIME.
        i believe that!
        and a real gentleman.

Comment

I felt I was after he demolished Barrera at 126lbs. Funny how far he's come...

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            Manny Pacquiao will go down as one of the greatest of ALL TIME.
            When he starts knocking down PRIME NON WEIGHT DRAINED opponents i'll give him his credit..as far as ONE OF the greatest of all time..for now?

NOT EVEN ****EN CLOSE..

He officially has TWO wins i can give him SOME credit for..A an old washed up barrera after 60 fights..and a depleted weight drained Hatton. big ****en deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              Your crazy...Prime Roy Jones?...Jesus Christ wat he wudda did to Manny Pacquiao...

RJJ pretty much ruined his career in the last few fights. Because of those 4 losses, his resume turned from gold to bronze.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                When he starts knocking down PRIME NON WEIGHT DRAINED opponents i'll give him his credit..as far as ONE OF the greatest of all time..for now?

NOT EVEN ****EN CLOSE..

He officially has TWO wins i can give him SOME credit for..A an old washed up barrera after 60 fights..and a depleted weight drained Hatton. big ****en deal.

Now I think that's impossible. Because somehow every time Manny beats a fighter, they turn into a weight drained fighter.

Comment

NOT EVEN ****EN CLOSE..

You my friend are a moron.

Comment

NOT EVEN ****EN CLOSE..

No wonder you're all red, you're stupid as they come...

Comment

NOT EVEN ****EN CLOSE..

LMAO...aint even gonna waste my time.............PACMANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X