Champions of Champions Elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions of Champions Elite

Thought I'd be honest with everyone.

I work for a show called Champions of Champions Elite on G4TV. It features Muay Thai fighting. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it.

coc-elite(dot)com

We're going to be showing last years Kings Cup TONIGHT:

If you have heard of it, do you like it? Would you like to see more shows like it? Do you enjoy Muay Thai? Any feedback from you guys would be much appreciated.

To the mods - If you interpret this as spam, by all means delete it/ban me. I apologize if I'm causing trouble.

Make a Ramon Dekkers tribute show.

Comment

Something to consider. Thanks for the suggestion.

We're going to be showing the 2010 Kings Cup LIVE on PPV December 5th. Anyone thinking of purchasing and watching?

Comment

I just wanted to remind everyone that the next episode of Champions of Champions Elite is on tommorow (Friday, Nov. 19) on G4TV.

cocelite(dot)com

We're also hosting another LIVE event tomorrow with Muay Thai demonstrations (Baxter Humby is going to be there), free drinks, contests, giveaways, and more! More information about that can be found on our blog.

Thanks.

Comment

Just wanted to point out that Champions of Champions Elite, a Muay Thai fighting show on G4TV is having its season finale. We're showing the controversial Tyrone Spong vs Carnage Corbett fight. Unedited, plus all the craziness that ensued after it.

Check it out if you have the time.

cocelite(dot)com

Comment

Working...
          X