No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Lopez Demolishes Sergio Medina in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JuanMa = Truth!!!

Medina went 12 rounds with Boom Boom, but last 1 round with JuanMa.

Comment

its too early to tell about juanma's future in boxing. so far his biggest win was with the over-confident ponce de leon. if juanma fought the likes of vazquez, marquez or even penalosa and win, i will keep my hats off to him.

for now, he's still the edwin valero of puerto rico.

i hope his handlers will him give a decent opponent next time.

Comment

It was a complete joke. I was really looking forward to seeing JuanMa fight and then that cat basically takes a knee after less than a minute. Pathetic. He should never be allowed to fight on any televised coverage anywhere in the world ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
          its too early to tell about juanma's future in boxing. so far his biggest win was with the over-confident ponce de leon. if juanma fought the likes of vazquez, marquez or even penalosa and win, i will keep my hats off to him.

for now, he's still the edwin valero of puerto rico.

i hope his handlers will him give a decent opponent next time.
          Three questions.

Have you seen him fight?
          Have you seen his style?
          Does he, like Valero, start brawling when the bell rings?

De Leon might have lasted just 2:30 but I think it was enough for Juanma to display his boxing skills. Valero is a respectable boxer and has more defenses but Juanma is way different than Valero.

Comment

oscar should have took a dive like medina in the first instead of the 8th.

Comment

Juanma seems to be piling up those first round kayos very nicely, good for him. I see its giving him quite a fan base as well.
              The problem for a young puncher like him is that he isnt getting the kind of experience in these fights that hes going to need against the Champ. I dont think hes ready for Izzy yet, but good luck to him.

Comment

If Juanma fighted an overconfident Ponce De Leon, then Daniel should ask the re-match, as you know this never will happen.

Comment

PPL THINK THAT JUANMA ONLY KNOWS HOW TO BRAWL!!!...

just wait till he gets a chance to display all his arsenal!!!!

juanma had a terrific amateur background.... great rec..... just wait...

now they call him juanma EL MARTILLO !!! but trust me.. that kid.. have more tools!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X