No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Makes Catch-Weight For Vera Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Makes Catch-Weight For Vera Bout

Los Angeles, Calif. --- (L-R) Former WBC Middleweight champion and son of the legend Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and No. 1 contender Bryan Vera weigh in at (Chavez jr. 172.4 lbs , Vera 171.2 lbs ) Friday for their upcoming exciting battle , Saturday, September 28, under the stars, at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. , televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Banner Promotions and Tecate, remaining tickets to Chávez vs. Vera, priced at $200, $100, $50 and $20 (plus applicable taxes and fees), can be purchased online at http://www.axs.com, by telephone at (888) 929-7849 or at the StubHub Center box office, Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would ya just look at those lifeless, sunken eyes. I seriously fucking hope he loses in the most embarrassing way (beatdown, quits on his stool).

Comment

Sulaiman and the wbc will probably give Jr the son of a legend middleweight belt. He's probably making it as we speak.

Comment

Why doesn't JR just fight people around his weight?!? Oh that's right without the weight and size advantage he's SHIT.

Comment

Yeah, he does not look at all good. This guy had every advantage, but you simply have got to have discipline in this sport. Not sure he'll lose to a guy like Vera, but Jr. is definitely going to be on the wrong side of many more upsets to come.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Why doesn't JR just fight people around his weight?!? Oh that's right without the weight and size advantage he's SHIT.
            Yeah he's the only fighter who has ever done this in the history of boxing. Boxers cutting a lot of weight? Wow what a fascinating concept!!! Is this statagy something that they just started using in europe?

Comment

Chavez displays an intriguing look -- I don't think he could make a competitive light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Yeah he's the only fighter who has ever done this in the history of boxing. Boxers cutting al ot of weight? Wow what a fascinating concept!!! Is this statagy that they just started using in europe?
                No, it's a strategy that SHIT fighters who don't properly train use. Never said he's the only one, but he seems to be leading the pack right now. Tell me how many of his wins were because of his "skills"

Comment

How the **** did he make 160 before.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    No, it's a strategy that SHIT fighters who don't properly train use. Never said he's the only one, but he seems to be leading the pack right now. Tell me how many of his wins were because of his "skills"
                    Andy Lee who is a giant fuking Middleweight himself LOL!!! I was at the fight both guys are exactly the same size!!

Comment

Working...
                    X