Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Sinaloa Hitmen executed Scarface Style on Camera!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Infierno

Anyone ever see this movie?

It's a dark comedy/crime film and social commentary of the current situation in Mexico poking fun at the ineptness of the goverment and a peak of the cruel life of Cartel members.

It's shocking,sad,and powerful, check it out if you want a view into the situation in Mexico but I warn you it is quite violent and vulgar but a great film none the less.

About the Vid:

Yeah than chainsaw/knife vid was no joke and quite brutal and as a every now and then reader of "Alarma" magazine it's sadly far too common.

Comment

• Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
      Anyone ever see this movie?

It's a dark comedy/crime film and social commentary of the current situation in Mexico poking fun at the ineptness of the goverment and a peak of the cruel life of Cartel members.

It's shocking,sad,and powerful, check it out if you want a view into the situation in Mexico but I warn you it is quite violent and vulgar but a great film none the less.

About the Vid:

Yeah than chainsaw/knife vid was no joke and quite brutal and as a every now and then reader of "Alarma" magazine it's sadly far too common.

Yeah I own it , its a nice crude film of the reality of Mexico, el Cochiloco ftw!

Comment

Working...
      X