No announcement yet.

I told you guys..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you guys..

Black Fedor is for real. You all laughed. Well look what he did to Barnett last night.

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
    Black Fedor is for real. You all laughed. Well look what he did to Barnett last night.

gif or GTFO

Comment

Comment

Comment

thanks pal

Comment

Comment

I knew Cormier was very good, but it was more about Barnett being overrated for me. So many people claiming he was top 5 or even top 3 in the world.

This is good for the heavyweight devision though. With guys like JDS, Overeem, Cain and now Cormier as top guys is very exciting.

Comment

I picked Cormier to win, although I was hoping Barnett could pull it off.

Cormier is definitely the real deal, and people who were underestimating him were clueless.

Comment

The scary part is this guy is improving at a staggering pace.

He better fix those hand problems before he gets into the UFC, it hasn't even been 2 years and he's broken his hand like 4 times that's not good at all. I like Cormier alot though. Emelianegro is gonna wreck some fools in the UFC.

Comment

That kick cormier landed on Barnett reminded me of when Barnett got KO'd by Izzo in the UFC. He went limp just like he did against Cormier, then Pedro finished him off.

Comment

Working...
                    X