Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone noticed how almost everyone on Team Ortiz is kinda weird?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

son, you have too much pink in your posts.

pls go.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      With the exception of Danny Garcia.

Victor Ortiz saying he was like 2 years old and the first words that came out of his mouth were that he was going to beat Floyd. Vic admitting he had the hearing capacity of a tree.

Temo Ortiz has problems when someone mentions his brother. Even if it's good he seems to lose control.

Rolando Arellano, Ortiz' manager is plain out weird. I wonder how he makes it in the cruel world.
      lol, does the guy need a criminal record to be considered normal?

but, in all seriousness, they are weird. But it's entertaining, so meh..

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        and how team money is fake. seriously, all they are, are cheerleaders on a payroll.but yeah, @ ortiz saying he would beat floyd when he was 8. wouldn't floyd have just been starting out?
        LOL They are weird as well. I saw an interview were Nate Jones said they were gong to make love to Ortiz !

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          who you calling weird?

it's wifebeater that's talking about stripping ortiz naked and throwing him into his dungeon!

it's team wifebeater that's talking about making love to ortiz!

And ms. jackson not wanting to kiss gayweather? wtf was that?

And now the pic of wifebeater sucking on ortiz's face?

where there's smoke there's fire, and let's be honest *****s... your idol is a ****

if anyone's team is acting queer... it's gayweather's...
          So now the word is...Ortiz gets his *ss beat by a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
            So now the word is...Ortiz gets his *ss beat by a ****.
            a very talented ****...

Comment

Victor Ortiz saying he was like 2 years old and the first words that came out of his mouth were that he was going to beat Floyd. Vic admitting he had the hearing capacity of a tree.

Temo Ortiz has problems when someone mentions his brother. Even if it's good he seems to lose control.

Rolando Arellano, Ortiz' manager is plain out weird. I wonder how he makes it in the cruel world.

And team Money isn't?

Comment

Cracks me up everytime Ortiz starts talking about Mayweather he says ' our boy floyd'. i dont know what goes on in his head but he is quite possibly full blown nuts, and having trouble hiding it with all the attention and cameras everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  who you calling weird?

it's wifebeater that's talking about stripping ortiz naked and throwing him into his dungeon!

it's team wifebeater that's talking about making love to ortiz!

And ms. jackson not wanting to kiss gayweather? wtf was that?

And now the pic of wifebeater sucking on ortiz's face?

where there's smoke there's fire, and let's be honest *****s... your idol is a ****

if anyone's team is acting queer... it's gayweather's...

hahahahahahaha

Comment

to be fair I don't think I have ever met a sane Mexican who reps Missouri.

Comment

you got owned in your own ****ing thread, you tried to troll, but pullcounter put you on your azz and now you are the laughingstock of your very own thread, lol, you failed and you failed convincingly that i rate this a 10 star fail thread, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X