Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartiz would destory pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bait thread, but Ortiz would get hit 5 times for every 1 punch he tried to land.

Comment

I wouldn't call this crazy talk.Ortiz might be just what the doctor ordered.I think he has more gas in the tank than Margarito & Mosley too.

Comment

Ortiz earned a shot against FLoyd/Pac

Comment

"I don't deserve to beaten up like that".

That guy?! C'mon, that was against the Maidana's power and aggressibe style. Thats what gave him problems. I'd say Pac is a little better He looked good against Berto because their styles...but if he tries to go to war with Pac, He's definitely gonna end up the next ODLH...and I dont mean that in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkz View Post
            Getting ahead of ourselves now. Berto was a good win but this is the same Ortiz that drew with Peterson. I like him at 147 and thought he handled Berto's punches relatively well but Pac is on another level.
            Oh come on this decsion was bs

Comment

How do you destory someone?

Comment

Manny takes him out in less than 7 rounds. Hell I could see a Marquez like round 1, but this time Manny completely stopping him and the fight ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I wouldn't call this crazy talk.Ortiz might be just what the doctor ordered.I think he has more gas in the tank than Margarito & Mosley too.
                  You've lost all objectivity about Pacquiao. Ortiz would not beat Pacquiao. He would get another beating that would set his career back.

Comment

Working...
                  X