No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
    And Cotto is getting 15 Mills. That's what I was just told by a source close to Cotto's camp.
    He may not be p4p King but Floyd Mayweather can certainly stake a claim to the catchweight King now.

Comment

• May vs cotto is at 154......this has been confirmed
      And Cotto making 15 million.......yeah right

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
        The source is my cousin who works for a local newspaper, he got the info from Cotto's advisor/lawyer...
        Is he always this wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Why would Cotto come in at 150?
          i think he meant to put Floyd's name in that spot

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Is he always this wrong?

Comment

• Haha, watch Cotto and Floyd mysteriously weigh 150 at the weigh in and HBO just talk about what good shape they both must be in.

Comment

• Please Cash Out and Retire Cotto

Miguel Jotto is a Scrub at Any Weight. This fight is a Joke and Besides the Puerto Chicans, everyone knows the outcome of this Matchup. I just feel sorry for all the People who will buy the $60 PPV when the Free HBO 24/7 will be more entertaining. Wise Up and Do Not Purchase the Fight...or Mayweather will Fight Clottey or Margarito next

Comment

• Moving up may have cost us the May/Pac showdown!

Manny dont want to fight at 154 again...150 or over 147 really. Maybe a catchweight of 150....With that said and very well known,,,Floyd goes up to 154 to fight Cotto. Good for both of them.
                  Floyd knows Manny wants no part of 154. And Floyd dont do catchweights so this is Floyd perfect opportunity to yet again throw a curve ball into the mega show down. All this is purely speculation at this point though. Having to bet though...id lay it all on the line to bet that Floyd will take the 50/50 at 154 and Manny wont go up in weight. It will be a fault game all over again!
                  Thus being they both get past their opponents this year. Both have their hands full. Bottom line is... this will be the next wrench in the spokes of the showdown fight fans wanna see.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    lol @ people picking Cotto
                    Hard to pick anyone against Floyd, but Cotto could give him a hell of a fight.

Comment

• Cotto said What????

"I am here to fight the biggest names in boxing," Cotto said. "I've never ducked anyone or any challenge in front of me. I have accepted everything to give the fans what they like...great and exciting fights. That is what the sport of boxing is all about; making the fights that the fans want and deserve to see. On May 5, stay tuned, because I will convincingly beat Floyd Mayweather."

WAR Cotto vs Mayweather!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X