No announcement yet.

People Against Interracial Relationships Are Racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    Buy some Ed Hardy **** and call everyone Bro, or just be a meth dealer....

Comment

Rich who is that in the sig? Kitty lea?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        No, she's in my av.

Comment

Absolutely. No reason to be against it other than bigotry and ignorance. Or your wife cheated on you with a black guy so you have bad memories.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I'm not against it, I just don't find black chicks attractive, with some exceptions of course. I'm white and I mostly date Mexican chicks.....
            You don't like black girls but think Mexican girls are attractive? Maybe it's because I am from NY but I have seen............1 attractive Mexican woman.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Comment

I used to date this white chick back in freshmen year of college. Her dad told her to brake it off with me since i was south Asian. **** happens man'

Comment

Here is a question

Would someone who doesn't date outside of their race or ethnicity be more likely to commit incest as opposed to someone who does spread out into different gene pools?

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  the chick in his avi looks like Karina Smirnoff

Comment

Interracial dating is very much a Western concept due to the thriving multiculturalism found in North America. It's non-existent in many other countries where ****geneity is the dominant social norm. You guys are pro-interracial dating because you've been raised in the West. In places like Japan, China, the Philippines, Africa, and many others where ethnic minorities are truly insignificant in population, the citizens only marry others of the same race because they have no choice! Interracial dating is so uncommon that it's natural to feel some hostility towards it.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
                      Interracial dating is very much a Western concept due to the thriving multiculturalism found in North America. It's non-existent in many other countries where ****geneity is the dominant social norm. You guys are pro-interracial dating because you've been raised in the West. In places like Japan, China, the Philippines, Africa, and many others where ethnic minorities are truly insignificant in population, the citizens only marry others of the same race because they have no choice! Interracial dating is so uncommon that it's natural to feel some hostility towards it.
                      There was once a time where black and white men were bringing women from other countries into the states to wife them.

Comment

Working...
                      X