Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux destroys landeros, bia body shot in first round.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
    o my god people. no offense but i think the result was pretty obvious considering who rigondeaux was fighting. and i didnt know that certain people couldnt see the fight!! boxingscene usually posts there own article anyway right after the fights happen.
    Yeah, I expected a stoppage from Rigondeaux too but not that quick. Landeros has always been stopped after 8.

Comment

someone should make a dedicated thread for live results on fight nights, i think there is sometimes, or make it clear in the title. then people can just avoid that one thread if they don't want to know.

Comment

Thanks for the spoiler >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
          someone should make a dedicated thread for live results on fight nights, i think there is sometimes, or make it clear in the title. then people can just avoid that one thread if they don't want to know.
          There is one for FNFs.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=178109

Comment

Just saw now,

What a body shot!

Comment

That body shot hurt even me.

Damn, this **** is on tape delay?

Comment

wow i was looking forward to watching you fight rigo man at least make it a little longer lol

Comment

Wow indeed. First body shot that landed knocked him out, looked like it landed right in the solar plexus. Beautiful.

Comment

That was one helluva shot.

Too bad someone ruined it......

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                      Wow indeed. First body shot that landed knocked him out, looked like it landed right in the solar plexus. Beautiful.
                      He is amazing dude. I heard hes suppose to fight Cabellero in April.

Comment

Working...
                      X