No announcement yet.

Barbie and Ken split up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbie and Ken split up.

no joke- check it out. she's even found a new fling. it's gonna be an austrailian boogy-boarder named blaine.

gee, what a great idea. let's envelop the idea into millions of children the acceptable "trend" of divorce. and why not do it with the most popular toy of the last 6 decades. after all, it's only fair to teach girls at a young age that it's just a natural part of life to split up with your husband and go after a younger man.

now i don't have children myself, but am i the only one who sees something a little....wrong with this idea?

I can see the new models now.

Divorce Barbie. Barbie comes will all of Kens things

Comment

This is what I call a plastic relation.

Comment

Wonder who got the dream house?

Comment

Ken will soon become an alcoholic and spend all his remaining money after paying alamony on alcohol and prostitutes.

Comment

don't forget the alimony that the judge ordered him to pay due to the punitive damages infliced upon barbie because she's left alone to drive the ferrari

Comment

They were never married, Barbie waited 40 years for him to pop the question and it never happened. She decided to move on. Can you blame her?

Comment

Ken will move into the crappy apartment complex with the dirty pool, while Barbie swans around with all his stuff...I bet she keeps their friends as well.

Comment

Working...
                X