Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Kell Brook: Let's Do Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is next for Khan? Not Thurman surely, he doesnt want Brook, clearly hes looking for a pop deficient "brand name", maybe someone like Pablo Cesar cano or something or josesito lopez,if lopez is as shot as he looks, khan dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      this is nonsense. khan doesn't want the fight. his career is essentially over. the only guy he could beat is floyd because floyd has no power but he probably won't get that fight so he's cherry picking pillow punchers while waiting.
      pretty much, although I'm not sure Broner counts as a pilllow puncher if that fight is made.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Brook imo is at his peak, he's not going to learn much more from Ingle

Khan has gone back to the basics with Hunter, working on his balance, defense, some inside fighting, other stupid mistakes he would make. He can only improve and thats what we have seen, especially with the last two fights

2 more fights under Hunter, he will be thinking less, and all these small details will become natural and ingrained in his brain. The Khan we saw against Diaz was totally lost, he was trying to execute what Hunter had told him, but he was doing what Roach had told him instead, and u got this ball of mess, a unconfident man

Collazo then Devon, he's looked more confident, able to stick to a gameplan...Brook wud probably fancy Khan now, while there are still some flaws...

If Khan carries on improving, he will be pose a lot of problems for Brook..
        Khan looked good against Alexander and Collazo, yes, but so did Brook against Porter and Dan. There has been no evidence to suggest Brook is on the decline. I don't think you're being objective here and just shitting on Brook because Khan is your man. I like both and I see it as a 50/50 right now.
        Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 03-31-2015, 11:32 AM. Reason: OCD

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Fights happening 2016 Summer

i have already called it

2 more fights Khan will be a experinced 147 and a much better boxer

Brook is in a world of trouble

Right now the fight is 50/50..possibly even 60/40 in Brooks favor

2 more fights under Hunter the fight will be 70/30 in Khans favor
          Anyone could look improved against shot, recovering alcoholic Collazo and blown-up 140-lber Alexander.

Comment

Here's the ridiculous interview for anyone who hasn't seen it....

Comment

Khan's gonna fight Brook on June 13th 2015...

Sig this
              Put it in your diary
              Remember the name "Box3r"

Happy days...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Aqueer Queen Khan't. LOL.
                Really? And to make matters worse you actually had the balls to laugh at your own joke? Best get some sleep at night chap.

I absolutely can not wait to see the shock on Kell Brooks face when he realises he is actually in the ring with someone who can box.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Brook will become a joke if he doesn't accept Khan's WTA challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Brook will become a joke if he doesn't accept Khan's WTA challenge.
                    You're the only joke for believing that such a challenge even exists in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Sounds like he's just snorted some cocaine. What a loon.

Comment

Working...
                      X