No announcement yet.

The way to beat a pressure fighter is to make them go backwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Naw not about any fighter specifically..just wanted to make a boxing related thread to talk boxing
    But it can be applied to that fight, because Maidana doesn't fight as well backing up.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      But it can be applied to that fight, because Maidana doesn't fight as well backing up.
      Much like in the hatton fight, if you see Maidana getting walked down, it's over, Floyd has won..

I told my boys before hatton-Floyd, if hattons back touches the ropes, Floyd will win, it's basically over at that point.. And sure enough about the 7th rd hatton retreated to the ropes and Floyd opened up a combo on him.. The fight was over right then and there..
      If maidana's back hits the ropes, the fight is done, he loses,, end of story

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Much like in the hatton fight, if you see Maidana getting walked down, it's over, Floyd has won..

I told my boys before hatton-Floyd, if hattons back touches the ropes, Floyd will win, it's basically over at that point.. And sure enough about the 7th rd hatton retreated to the ropes and Floyd opened up a combo on him.. The fight was over right then and there..
        If maidana's back hits the ropes, the fight is done, he loses,, end of story
        Maidana would slip his shots and spin out in a pivot and hit Floyd with a left hook and then a straight right like he did to Lopez and leave Floyd reeling, giving him time to reset.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Maidana would slip his shots and spin out in a pivot and hit Floyd with a left hook and then a straight right like he did to Lopez and leave Floyd reeling, giving him time to reset.
          He might do that to joseito Lopez, but he isn't doing that to Floyd, not in his wildest dreams

Comment

Working...
          X