Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PKsC2q8Db4

I think Rios would certainly pose a threat to Broner, but it won't happen anytime soon, since a good fight between 2 young fighters makes too much sense...
    Thank you very much!

You're right about the fight tho, and that's a DAMN SHAME
    Last edited by Gio; 02-26-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Wrong, Floyd fought the winner of Ortiz Berto! He fought Ortiz at ww, in which he comes in the ring at 164lbs! Also Robert is not small! I dont see ANYONE being able to hurt Robert at ww, not even pac! I dont see anyone BEATING him at ww, except MAYBE Floyd! You dont know boxing! I do think Floyd is a ducker, BUT I think Robert is an EXCELLENT Opponent, and he's HUGE! I predicted he would be too big for Berto, and that Berto would not be able to hurt him! Robert would CRUSH Little bitty Pacman! Robert is NOT slow, nor does he telegraph! He is not a combination puncher, he throws FLURRIES! Meaning the punches are too close together for you to avoid them all! He deserved a 3rd round TKO over Berto, but the ref wanted to give Berto a chance, since he Needed to beat Robert! I HATE Robert, but your all wrong about allot of things, and I predict him to beat allot of people at ww! Most people who KNOW boxing, knows that this is the first time Floyd had a REALLY good opponent to fight! I dont even like Floyd like I used to, but he gets props on this one! Today you have learned boxing.
      Guerrero is lanky but he's not real big at welter. He was like 150 vs Aydin and a bit heavier vs Berto. That's barely average at welter. He also found Aydin really physically taxing, and Aydin is a tiny welter and kind of a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
        Broner is a MIRROR IMAGE of Junior Mayweather... It's all about the "0", which means jack, if you seek the safest route to the bank with each hand picked opponent. Junior did it his whole career. He made Cotto and Mosley wait 10 years to fight, because they were each too dangerous in their prime. Junior nearly guessed wrong on those two eventual fights. Junior made Pacquiao wait more than 4 years and STILL won't fight Pacquiao, for being too dangerous. Junior will say Pacquiao isn't the demand anymore after two losses; says Manny needs to beat Bradley and Marquez first... stall tactics. Guaranteed, Manny would be the biggest payday in Junior's career, sold out in ONE HOUR, if he had the ballz to sign with Pac. GET THIS... Junior Mayweather chose to fight Victor Ortiz, after Maidana destroyed Ortiz in 8 rounds. Usually the Champion, takes on the winner of a fight, Junior chose the loser; he wanted NO part in Marcos Maidana. Junior thinks Guerrero is slow, one dimensional, leads with his chin, too small, rather than go fight Pacquiao, Canelo, Danny Garcia, or Sergio Martinez. Remember, Leonard & Hearns even went up to Light Heavyweight for challenges. NOT in Junior Mayweather's DNA. THIS IS WHY, Broner connects with another gangsta from the hood. They both lack courage, hand pick opponents, have no ballz. That's fine, take your "0" to the bank all day long; neither will ever be considered Legendary when it's all said and done.

this right here, green k sent.......

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Guerrero is lanky but he's not real big at welter. He was like 150 vs Aydin and a bit heavier vs Berto. That's barely average at welter. He also found Aydin really physically taxing, and Aydin is a tiny welter and kind of a bum.
          I dont care about Robert's WEIGHT! Its his SIZE! He has wide back, thick bones, big huge head! Aidyn was not a bum, everyone has been avoiding him, and he was a big puncher! Robert took his best shots! I KNEW Robert would be too big for Berto, and force him around the ring! But everyone said, "Duuh, Berto will destroy him easily!" I already knew Berto wouldnt be able to hurt him, and Robert's power at ww, is beyond pHENOMENAL! He deserved a 3rd rnd TKO over Berto! And I HATE Robert.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Dey bote got dey oh's doe

Rios is right though, Guerrero made Broner look like a submissive pussy in front of all those cameras.
            lmfao!!!!!!!

Comment

• Guerrero was like a ship which was about to sink in the Aydin fight. One more round and the ghost would have sunk. That's how unstable Guerrero was in that fight. This was only Aydin who can't land punches. And when he did, Guerrero gets wobbled. Imagine if that was Mayweather. Guerrero/Mayweather is a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint
                rios was getting hit good by alvarado until he got that good shot in. if rios can't defend himself from a slow alvarado then broner will kill him. those shots will be coming faster and harder.rios face looked like he was in a fight but broner will rearrange it.
                Broner will be getting hit too, but he can stay down with the weak little boys at 135.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  I like Rios but he has no defense. I don't see him having a long career with that style. Broner can box and has legit power. This wouldn't be a walk in the park for Rios. I kinda understand the hate for Broner but saying he is a coward or he's afraid of any boxer is just dumb. Cowards don't make it very far in boxing and Broner is beating everyone they put in front of him.
                  broner is a coward

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    broner is a coward
                    That statement is completely unwarranted. Very foolish as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      That statement is completely unwarranted. Very foolish as well.
                      its also true, lol, lol, its true, lol, i know this, lol, you know this and the midget assasson knows this, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X