Collapse
No announcement yet.

rigondeaux vs poonsawat..whom you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigondeaux vs poonsawat..whom you got?

I just watch poonsawat fights and he look pretty fast and with pop...this should be a good competitive fight..whom you guys got?...
    poonsawat
    25.53%
    rigondeaux
    74.47%

great fight. I'm really happy Poons finally gets a big fight in the US. he's a very good fighter.

with that said, rigondeaux by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      I just watch poonsawat fights and he look pretty fast and with pop...this should be a good competitive fight..whom you guys got?...
      I got rigo for a close unanimous decision...based in..this guy poon is very active with good combos..rigo is extremely careful maybe thi give poonsawat some rounds..

Comment

Rigo by decision. I hope the fight provides some excitement. On the undercard of the Donaire fight, there'll be lots of interest in how Guille performs. No one wants another Cordoba fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          great fight. I'm really happy Poons finally gets a big fight in the US. he's a very good fighter.

with that said, rigondeaux by decision.
          Man ..I read in another thread a diferent comment from you..lol..I been hoping to bet some points with you..lol

Comment

I got 100 billion points that says poonsawat wins.

Comment

Who vs Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Who vs Who?
                Get ready to twist your tongue, it's Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym who got beat by Ryol Li Lee and who is he fighting? Some frenchman named Rigondeaux.

Comment

Poon is a little pitbull, he might just shatter that cuban glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Get ready to twist your tongue, it's Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym who got beat by Ryol Li Lee...
                    Damn, so Rigo is trying to follow in Ryol Li Lee's footsteps?

Comment

Working...
                    X