Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Haymon get the blame for bad matchmaking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Haymon get the blame for bad matchmaking?

Why did Schaefer and Haymon get the blame for bad matchmaking when it has to go through Golden Boy's matchmaker Eric Gomez (I think that's his name) as well? He's that heavyset Spanish guy that's always at the pressers and the weight ins. Why don't the matchmakers get more flack?

Because errybody tryina keep a successful brotha down

Comment

...Yet you're in the other threads blaming Arum for Pac-Rios and Alergeiri.

Haymon shills truly are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        ...Yet you're in the other threads blaming Arum for Pac-Rios and Alergeiri.

Haymon shills truly are something else.
        Well then go ahead and name Top Rank's matchmaker so we can put him on blast too. From the sound of it over at Top Rank Arum makes all the decisions. At Golden Boy it's a team effort and it goes through everyone including Haymon, Espinoza, Gomez, Oscar, and every fighter's individual mangers. That's why Golden Boy/Showtime cards are more stable and smooth.

Comment

STFU Louis Farakhan.

Comment

Rod

Salka

Comment

The black man is always being held captive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                STFU Louis Farakhan.
                LMFAO this has me rolling man.

You do know Scheffer when at GBP he supercedes Erik Gomez position right? you know what that means right? just in case you dont (i have a hunch you dont) It means Scheffer is basically Gomez boss when he was at GBP and he can over rule any decision Erik Gomez does. Now giving that Scheffer loyalty lies with haymon and that Oscar is suing Scheffer for damages suggest that Scheffer is the only that was making all these horrible matched, How I figure is because Oscar fired alot of people yet Erik Gomez did not get fired still has his job and the same position.

Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                  STFU Louis Farakhan.
                  David Duke Maaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    LMFAO this has me rolling man.

You do know Scheffer when at GBP he supercedes Erik Gomez position right? you know what that means right? just in case you dont (i have a hunch you dont) It means Scheffer is basically Gomez boss when he was at GBP and he can over rule any decision Erik Gomez does. Now giving that Scheffer loyalty lies with haymon and that Oscar is suing Scheffer for damages suggest that Scheffer is the only that was making all these horrible matched, How I figure is because Oscar fired alot of people yet Erik Gomez did not get fired still has his job and the same position.

Good day.
                    Actually Eric Gomez has a great relationship with Haymon, in fact some sources stated it was better than Haymon and Schaefer's bond.

Comment

Working...
                    X