Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were offered 8 mil to fight someone you've beaten why turn it down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by altparm View Post
    So show me this document of this 40 million refusal to take a rematch.
    Playing stupid doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
      Wow didnt take long for this thread to melt down into Pac v Floyd bibble babble

Please continue dumbing down the sport.
      I know right.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me this 40 million refusal.

It went from JMM ducking an 8 mil offer to bringing up a fantasy fight.

Floyd fans huh

Comment

Money or health...

Is that you Floyd?
        Hehe but it is a slightly similar situation, pac can seriously hurt him in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Playing stupid doesn't help.
          Show me this 40 million rematch refusal.

This thread is about declining an 8 million rematch offer then you mentioned someone refused 40 million.

Since this is only about avoiding a rematch offer I'm here waiting for proof of what you say.

Unless you think the KO was a once in a lifetime thing why not take the payday.if I fought someone that I way sure I could beat then why would I avoid it. We all know where I'm going here and it really doesn't make sense. If the opponent is such an easy mark and damaged then 8 million should be easy work, right?
          Yep just checked my op I only mention fighting someone you'd already fought.
          Last edited by altparm; 11-26-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

I know right.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me this 40 million refusal.

It went from JMM ducking an 8 mil offer to bringing up a fantasy fight.

Floyd fans huh
            Dont make me part of your side. I think Manny and Floyd are both f.ags

Comment

Show me this 40 million rematch refusal.

This thread is about declining an 8 million rematch offer then you mentioned someone refused 40 million.

Since this is only about avoiding a rematch offer I'm here waiting for proof of what you say.

Yep just checked my op I only mention fighting someone you'd already fought.
              I know what the thread is about. I gave you a reason why I would refuse the $8mil rematch offer.

I never said anyone refused an $40 mil rematch offer.

Comment

Marquez beat him three times and finally brutally knocked him out. What more does he need to do now? Literally kill Manny Pacquiao in the ring? You guys are a sadistic bunch, wanting to see Pacquiao get permanently destroyed by his master.

Comment

8=============d

Comment

Unless you think the KO was a once in a lifetime thing why not take the payday.if I fought someone that I way sure I could beat then why would I avoid it. We all know where I'm going here and it really doesn't make sense. If the opponent is such an easy mark and damaged then 8 million should be easy work, right?
                    Would you take 8 million to rematch someone you'd KOd?

Originally Posted by The Big Dunn
                    If the guy who I ko'd turned down $40 mil to fight a guy who beat me, then yes, I would turn down $8 mil. Why?

Because turning down the fight shows how much I want it and how scared the other guy is.

Now that this is over can we go to another pointless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I know what the thread is about. I gave you a reason why I would refuse the $8mil rematch offer.

I never said anyone refused an $40 mil rematch offer.
                      So your reason if you were JMM would be to refuse it because someone allegedly was offered more for a different fight but not a rematch.

Ok....

Comment

Working...
                      X