Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mickey Bey Jr. be suspended for PEDs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How ironic a mayweather fighter got popped.

Comment

He has everything it takes to get that innocent judgement. I'm pretty sure I don't have to list them. The smart ones pretty much know.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        How ironic a mayweather fighter got popped.
        Yup, how long has Mayweather Sr. (Bey's trainer) been accusing other fighters of steroids? Not a good look on the crack head.

Comment

Bump...........

With all of the PED talk in the sport it's getting ridiculous with Peterson, Berto, and now Bey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            What do you think he's on though? Does HGH effect your T/E levels?
            Nah, HGH is mainly used by athletes for recovery, it operates in a different manner.

This will have been a moron pumping himself full of some form of test, probably test e as that's in the system longer and is easily detected.

Testing positive should see you banned, in my eyes for at least 2 years. I'd have no issue with proven cheats being banned permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Nah, HGH is mainly used by athletes for recovery, it operates in a different manner.

This will have been a moron pumping himself full of some form of test, probably test e as that's in the system longer and is easily detected.

Testing positive should see you banned, in my eyes for at least 2 years. I'd have no issue with proven cheats being banned permanently.
              The issue is that he didn't test positive for any banned substances though. But I mean it's obvious he's on something. We also know how weak those NSAC tests are.

Comment

30:1!? That's freaking crazy!! Ban him.

Comment

The issue is that he didn't test positive for any banned substances though. But I mean it's obvious he's on something. We also know how weak those NSAC tests are.
                  30:1 just about renders everything else irrelevant.

If you have test levels of 5x the accepted amount then it's fairly obvious what you're doing. Basic testing sucks beyond belief, but you don't even need that to ban someone for a 30:1 test ratio.

Comment

30:1 T-levels are impossible without banned substances though so it should amount to the same thing. You're kind of right though because the CIR testing done by USADA/VADA would show up the fact that the testosterone is synthetic, all the piss test does is show the ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      30:1 just about renders everything else irrelevant.

If you have test levels of 5x the accepted amount then it's fairly obvious what you're doing. Basic testing sucks beyond belief, but you don't even need that to ban someone for a 30:1 test ratio.
                      Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      30:1 T-levels are impossible without banned substances though so it should amount to the same thing. You're kind of right though because the CIR testing done by USADA/VADA would show up the fact that the testosterone is synthetic, all the piss test does is show the ratio.
                      Indeed. I really hope he gets suspended. That would be a huge blow to the sport for this to go unpunished.

Comment

Working...
                      X