No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Have Further Tests on Shoulder Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Have Further Tests on Shoulder Injury

According to a report in the Hollister Free Lance, WBA/WBO interim-lightweight champion Robert Guerrero is going to have further testing on his injured left shoulder on Monday. The injury, suffered on Wednesday during a sparring session, forced Guerrero to withdraw from an August 27th bout HBO televised bout with Marcos Madaina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Guerrero should have fought thru it. I was looking forward to next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
      Hmmmmmmmmm...

Guerrero should have fought thru it. I was looking forward to next Saturday.
      Nope. He should not have fought through it in such a big fight, just because some ******* was looking forward to it...

Comment

damnn i had ringside tickets and was PUMPED for this fight. Hope Guerrero gets healed soon and gets a fight in San Jose again because thats not to far from me.

Comment

I hope they reschedule this fight. I will throw a fucking fit if this fight is just plain out cancelled.

Comment

Nice duck by Guerrero

Comment

i hope its just a postponement.....

it was gonna be a good one

Comment

Get better Guerrero, I want you to be 100% when you embarrass Maidana. Man I hope this fight still happens, maybe in November-December time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                  Nice duck by Guerrero
                  I kind of feel it's that too, but I need to stop jumping to conclusions because I just don't like Guerrero. Maidana may look bad in some performances like Morales and Corley but when ever he has a big fight like the Khan fight I believe we get the best out of Maidana. I thought Maidana showed he isn't just a brawler in that fight, his jab looked good.

Comment

Working...
                  X