No announcement yet.

Sam Peter has made a big mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
    Vitali tougher than Wlad??? Being cut up by Lewis or retiring on the stool.
    tearing his shoulder ligaments and being cheated,

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
      tearing his shoulder ligaments and being cheated,
      I know,

How dare the doctors save Vitalis vision

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        I know,

How dare the doctors save Vitalis vision
        how dare Lewis rake his eyes,

if anything the doctors saved lewis` life,

Flawless is just bitter, "no excuses" blah blah blah

Comment

What's that I smell?

[IMG]http://blogs.citypages.com/gop/originals_bull****1_ranndino.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Flawless is just bitter, "no excuses" blah blah blah
            He was winning 4-2 on the judges card but still loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
              He was winning 4-2 on the judges card but still loses.
              Some people make it sound like it was 6-0 Klitschko and Lewis had was on the verge of death

Klitschko was clearly up 4-2. But it wasn't any thing like some Vitali fans wil try to make you believe..

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Some people make it sound like it was 6-0 Klitschko and Lewis had was on the verge of death

Klitschko was clearly up 4-2. But it wasn't any thing like some Vitali fans wil try to make you believe..
                My scorecard was the same as the judges, though there was the 5th that could've gone either way (I think...don't remember for sure, been awhile since I watched it). That said, I agreed with the stoppage...actually, I would've stopped it earlier, that was a nasty, ugly gash, and while I can see wanting to give him a chance to take his man out, there was just a bit too much risk in my opinion.

Also, those of you who think that was caused by a clean punch...huh-uh, it was caused by a glancing blow from a Lewis right that caught on the laces a little and it just tore wide, wide open. The damage to the lips, at least most of it, was caused by Lewis' head. Not intentionally, of course, but he does tend to lean his head down when coming into clenches, and Klitchko is one of the few fighters in the world that can get caught in the mouth by Lennox Lewis' head. But that wasn't important, it was the gash on his left brow that stopped the fight, caused by a punch (clean or not, 10,000 to 1 shot or not, it was still a punch, and still a valid TKO), and Vitali lost that fight, fair and square. It happens, all you that don't think it was "fair", or that Klitchko really won that fight...shut the **** up. You're either a fan of this sport, and willing to accept the bad with the good (like it or not), or you're not. Life ain't fair, so again...shut the **** up.

Now I want to say this, too....I think Lewis was fading, and after his exertions in the 5th and 6th, would've been in even worse shape the next couple of rounds, and had the fight continued, I fully expected him to be KO'd within the next 2 rounds.....and to lose the $500 I had on LEWIS at really ****ty odds, nearly made PP on myself in the second round. That was the last time I made a bet on a fight without seeing more than a single performance from the opponent. All I'd seen of Vitali was the Byrd fight before then, and of course it's understandable that I arrived at the wrong conclusion based on that single performance, but stupid, nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
                X