No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Stalks, Stops Bernabe Concepcion in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Stalks, Stops Bernabe Concepcion in Seven

Coliseo Roberto Clemente, San Juan, Puerto Rico - Mikey Garcia (28-0, 24KOs) stopped Bernabe Concepcion (29-6-1, 15KOs) in the seventh round to retain the NABO featherweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Garcia reminds me of Cotto; juggernaut jab with quick hooks in succession. Great win for Garcia.

Comment

Mikey looks solid

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Garcia reminds me of Cotto; juggernaut jab with quick hooks in succession. Great win for Garcia.
        Garcia is better than Cotto. All around.

Comment

good stoppage

garcia taxed that ass

Comment

Apparently Concepcion was vomiting in his corner, signs of a concussion aka the KD was more damaging than it looked.

Comment

Unconventional Mexican stops him, but i think it was stopped too early. Clearly in the replay you can see that Conception blocked half of those punches, yet the ref still intervened. I'm pretty sure thought that when Juanma will be getting hammered, the ref won't stop the action as quick.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                Garcia is better than Cotto. All around.
                I wouldn't agree, he doesn't go to the body much.

Comment

mikey fought his fight.He loves to control the fight.Hes a master at
                  what he does

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    Yeah, he's very Cotto-esque. Would like to see him apply a little more pressure though. He probably could have gotten Concepcion out there in 4

Comment

Working...
                    X