No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Time To Show Trout That I'm The Best at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit View Post
    Mayweather is the best JMW. Trout has a shot at beating him though, not going to lie.
    Floyd only fought twice as JMW, how can he be the best? plus he has gone back down to 147, afraid of the canelos and maravillas. trout does have a good chance but I think canelos punishing body punching is gonna cripple and breakdown trout

Comment

I've got Canelo by Stoppage. Trout is too flimsy of a fighter.

Comment

Mayweather is the best JMW. Trout has a shot at beating him though, not going to lie.
        Mayweather the best JMW??? Because he beat a washed up DeLaHoya and Cotto???

Stop basing your boxing knowledge off of CNN bro. Start watching more fights and get your feet wet before making stupid comments like that.

Comment

I don't think Canelo will win a fair decision. He has to get Trout out of there.

Comment

FRAUD Refuses to fight top JMW, and WW; so we'll never know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              I've got Canelo by Stoppage. Trout is too flimsy of a fighter.
              Judging from you Avatar, U a Sick Maddertrucker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                Floyd only fought twice as JMW, how can he be the best? plus he has gone back down to 147, afraid of the canelos and maravillas. trout does have a good chance but I think canelos punishing body punching is gonna cripple and breakdown trout
                in the meantime el Trucho will be Delivering his Own EVERLAST Sandwiches!!!

Comment

I think if Canelo beats Trout, he ties with Mayweather as the top guy at 154 and they both needs to fight...unless Floyd says no, and vacates his title.

Comment

I like Trout in this one, I think he will expose Canelos lack of footwork and head movement. Trout has the ability to fight well going backwards..and showed excellent stamina in the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                      Out of curiosity how do you guys see a fight between Gabriel Rosado and Canelo playing out?
                      Canelo wins he's just the better boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X