Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Told Cotto's Mother, He Hits Like a Girl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It always confuses me why Marge is so spiteful towards Cotto? Its as if it was Cotto who had plaster in his gloves?

Why not be a bit more humble and stop playing the bad guy?

Comment

• What a legend!!

Comment

• to be honest i thought margarito's kinda funny.. even during cotto interview after the fight kellerman keeps bring up wraps issue and i thought margartio would have walked out..

unlike mayweather who is so full of himself..

Comment

• Yeah yeah cheato cause your such a macho blahblahblah, unfortunateley you face said otherwise. Now get your bloody check go home and try not.to waste it cause this was your last big payday...well, you can always put a chimichanga stand or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Margarito is awesome !! He was beginning to break down cotto, cotto was holding for dear life, margo was smiling and playing with cotto´s weak mind, cotto was lucky margo´s eye wasn´t properly healed yet. Margo had three more rounds to ko cotto just like in the first fight. Imagine margarito with his eye ok. For mexicans and men of honor, margo is the man because he preffered to lose an eye vs paquiao than quit unlike cotto who got knocked down and tkoed while running like a girl.
            I agree 100% bro! Margarito was beginning to break Cotto's knuckles down with his face. He displayed the great ability to smile after catching 2-3 punch combos throughout the entire fight and he played those mind tricks very well. Every time he smiled and yelled Cotto kept hitting him with the same 2-3 punch combo, great job Margs. Way to rattle him, Margs. Ha ha ha, do you even bother to watch the fight before you post? Oh yeah, don't associate Margarito with the word "honor", he lost that privilege when he loaded his hand wraps.

Comment

• Margs left the ring with the same class that he entered it with, none. Props to Cotto for an entertaining scrap!

Comment

• Margarito is the ultimate bad guy of boxing.

Comment

• Either way Cotto was going to win ....Margarito was getting hit from every where...........its simple ..NO PLASTER

Comment

• I think Cotto's victory over Margarito is good in the sense that it somewhat erases the stigma of Margarito being superior over him. But I saw this one dumb ass thread about Mayweather ducking Cotto as of now. I doubt Cotto could even beat Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X