No announcement yet.

Cotto, dump Top Rank NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto, dump Top Rank NOW!

Now that Cotto is on top I think he should dump Top Rank! That would be like a slap to the face of that greedy, old fuck!

Cotto had a great win, and looked better than ever, I expect Arum to be all over Miguel's dick making him all these bullshit promises.

Agree, he won't get Floyd or Canelo with Arum. Arum will give him Chavez Jr.

Comment

Am I the only one who saw the post fight interview where Cotto said Bob Arum would always be his promoter? They then proceeded to hug and kiss one another, with Bob beaming in joy.
      Last edited by GG Magic; 12-04-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

On the box nation coverage in the after fight interview Cotto said Bob Arum will always be his promoter then he hugged and kissed Arum, Cotto is a man of his word he is staying with Top Rank the Floyd fight is a rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
          Am I the only one who saw the post fight interview where Cotto said Bob Arum would always be his promoter? They then proceeded to hug and kiss one another, with Bob beaming in joy.
          yep i saw it Cotto is staying with top rank.

Comment

cotto vs mayweather is not gona happen as long as cotto is under arum........

Comment

Cotto deserves to be slapped if he stays with Arum

Comment

Working...
              X