Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac-May Happens, will there be a race riot b/t the 2 groups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its some how pathetic.. that filipinos workship pacquiao like if he was a semigod. I bet if pacquiao ask any of those filipinos to suck his dick, they probably will give head to the pacman

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      Believe it, god dammit. I only go to boxing fights to start fights/riots. I love it.
      nice try..............

i don't think you really have that amount of machismo in you.....

an empty can sounds loud.....but still is empty.........................

Comment

Nah
        Quit fapping to fantasies of race riots

Comment

there could be looting too.....

Comment

lol no. the issues we talk about here on boxingscene are nowhere CLOSE to real life issues. after i get off boxingscene i forget about all the **** that is said on here.

Comment

wow, really? Boxing is just a sport. if you're going to physically attack someone or break public property just because you're favourite boxer or team lost then you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                nice try..............

i don't think you really have that amount of machismo in you.....

an empty can sounds loud.....but still is empty.........................
                only a moron would believe a stoopid post like that (going to boxing events to start shyt)

like i said... i'm cool with just about anyone... but when it comes to racist pac******s... it's on. I've done it before, i will do it again (stomp on their asses).

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  lol no. the issues we talk about here on boxingscene are nowhere CLOSE to real life issues. after i get off boxingscene i forget about all the **** that is said on here.
                  thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug
                    lol but i wouldn't be surprised if there were some flips and black dudes throwing down immediately post fight. . . if a bunch happened to be in the same room, same movie theatre, or live at the fight, whatever. . .

you'll always have a little bit of that, though. almost every boxing match there are fights between the fans of each boxer.
                    true, especially if alcohol is involved. but i just think it's pointless though.

Comment

there wont be any riot. the losing party would just do the "walk of shame"

if anyone's gonna start a fight, its the hardcore dick riding ones.

and what 2 groups??

i see a lot of black pac fans. hell the latinos are pac fans too.
                      ive met more pac fans than floyd fans 9 out of 10

Comment

Working...
                      X