Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward vs. Sergio Martinez at 168 make it happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
    4chan does suit your intelligence level better. I will not argue that point.
    Says the guy who probably fancies himself clever with conflicting usernames and titles. Damn, son. Ying and yang, night and day **** you got there. Props, kid. You're as deep as any paper plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stigma View Post
      Says the guy who probably fancies himself clever with conflicting usernames and titles. Damn, son. Ying and yang, night and day **** you got there. Props, kid. You're as deep as any paper plate.
      You make more sense with every consecutive post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        You make more sense with every consecutive post.
        I get it, dude. You're the resident bad ass who tries to express less is more with his 'witty' and derisive posts if someone disagrees with him. I won't try and cut in on the niche you've carved for yourself on this message board. Best of luck, dude.

Good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Stigma View Post
          I get it, dude. You're the resident bad ass who tries to express less is more with his 'witty' and derisive posts if someone disagrees with him. I won't try and cut in on the niche you've carved for yourself on this message board. Best of luck, dude.

Good night.
          You think I'm witty? That warms my heart.

Comment

I really like the sound of 'Sergio too slick and sexy for Ward ' hahahah. However Ward is a pretty solid super-middle and Martinez is a blown up Jr Middle so i gotta go with 'dre, even though i dont really like him that much.

Comment

oh man.. PLEASE make this fight happen.

Comment

I love Martinez, but Ward would probably just bully him on the inside. Not to mention Ward has great defense, something Williams lacked.

I agree with one of the above posts. It would be a boring fight, and a nightmare stylistically.

Comment

I think ward would win but it wouldn't be boring

Comment

Working...
                  X