No announcement yet.

Is prime Oscar unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is prime Oscar unbeatable?

Because I believe some of you believe that.
    YEAH, OSCAR WAS SO FAST MUCH FASTER THEN MANNY
    19.05%
    Just yeah
    19.05%
    No
    61.90%

70% of this board weren't boxing fans when Oscar was in his prime.

Comment

It's sad how hell bent you are in convincing everybody how much DLH sucks, I don't think he's unbeatable but Cotto and Pac would have alot of trouble beating him in his prime, and i see him beating them both.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        70% of this board weren't boxing fans when Oscar was in his prime.
        That is why 70 percent of this board thinks Oscar is some kind of god of boxing. Because they haven't seen any of his fights and don't realize he was far from invincible, especially in his fight against Sweet Pea. Oscar may have got the win but Sweat Pea played with him.

Comment

oscar lost to quartey, but he did beat everyone else he fought in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            That is why 70 percent of this board thinks Oscar is some kind of god of boxing. Because they haven't seen any of his fights and don't realize he was far from invincible, especially in his fight against Sweet Pea. Oscar may have got the win but Sweat Pea played with him.
            I'm not a big Oscar fan so I'm the wrong guy to talk to. His run at 130 & 135 was extremely impressive. After that? Not so much. Anyone who watched him struggle against Oba Carr knows that any speedster would've given him hell.

Comment

He lost to Ike IMO and won another controversial decision to an old Pernell. Oscar was very beatable.

Comment

it's sad how people never knew how good Oscar was. Oscar De La Hoya was a beast in his prime!

Comment

Oscars skills are ****, Manny played with him and so did Sweet Pea. Oscar quit like a ***** because Pacquiao was about to KO his overrated ass.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    oscar lost to quartey, but he did beat everyone else he fought in his prime.
                    Mosley? I say De La Hoya was still in his prime for that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X