Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Eddie Hearn would be willing to put Brook in with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You mean like Khan name dropping Mayweather, Pacquaio, Cotto etc and then fighting Algieri?
    Khan is being a Khunt but if he ducks he ducks.

It's no excuse to keep fighting can after can doe

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Nope.

He'll feed him bums unless they're big money like Khan, Pac or Floyd. Guarantee that.
      This man can see the bull****, I'm from England so I know the british domestic scene very well!

Comment

Its pretty clear Brook was desperate for the Khan fight, been after him for years and years.

I think he will go for Rios maybe Bradley if he beats Gavin who is a good fighter he is just lazy. Has a reputation around Birmingham, he trains with some guys I know and Gavin has a reputation for being a very lazy trainer.

At one point he was looked at being the very best of that amateur group that came out of the Olympics with Degale etc. Except surprise surprise, he couldn't make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Brook will beat jojo, Frankie, and rios by the time fall is here... Then I would look for one last fight vs a "soft touch" and then target khan in 2016 stadium fight..
          +10,000 diehard fans at Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield for the Dan fight, +20,000 diehard fans at the O2 Arena in London, Floyd crushing Pacquiao in a dominant 10-2 performance ... all of a sudden, Floyd needs a big fight for September, Cotto and Canelo are both circling each other on HBO (doubt that Cotto even considers making a three month turnaround for a Canelo fight), Danny Garcia didn't look spectacular in his fight, and Amir Khan didn't make the big effort to keep his name bubbling (with Ramadan likely disqualifying him too).

Brook stands there, with the other full world title, having had his last three fights on Showtime Championship Boxing, performing great in those three fights (hopefully) in front of stellar English crowds, and walking to the table as a top-flight young lion with a ton of UK interest/Sky Sports money backing him.

Until a Mayweather fight is off of the table, why would Brook lock himself in to fighting Rios? Rios, stay-busy, Khan in Spring 2016 is fine, if you're not in a position to just get Mayweather.

Comment

Porter?

Oh...wait

Comment

Seems like Brook is willing to fight anybody. Too bad the biggest money fight in the UK is ducking him.

Comment

Possibly Alexander after Rios or Maidana....but most likely Eggington lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Brook will beat jojo, Frankie, and rios by the time fall is here... Then I would look for one last fight vs a "soft touch" and then target khan in 2016 stadium fight..
                  Khan in Uk stadium fight is the fight Hearns is trying to secure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You mean like Khan name dropping Mayweather, Pacquaio, Cotto etc and then fighting Algieri?
                    I mean like how Brook talked **** about Khan-Algieri and talks about fighting Frankie Gavin in the same freaking video.

Oh hey look it is all Khan's fault how Brook has been fighting no hopers (besides Porter) all his career waiting on Khan that now he is compelled to settle for Gavin and possibly that bum Rios (or worse) afterwards.
                    Last edited by Box-Office; 04-27-2015, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      I mean like how Brook talked **** about Khan-Algieri and talks about fighting Frankie Gavin in the same freaking video.

Oh hey look it is all Khan's fault how Brook has been fighting no hopers (besides Porter) all his career waiting on Khan that now he is compelled to settle for Gavin and possibly that bum Rios (or worse) afterwards.
                      Frankie Gavin is a throwaway fight.

Rios is a better fight for Brook than Algieiri is for Khan and we wouldn't need to compare opponents anyway if Khan wasn't being such a b1tch.

Comment

Working...
                      X