No announcement yet.

I always feel hungry at night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always feel hungry at night...

is it ok for me to have 1 scoop of whey protein with milk so the protein uptake is slower? to stop me feeling sooo hungry.

So eat dude. Are you trying to go pro or something? Chow down, if your body is telling you to eat you should eat. Grab an apple, or throw a potato in the microwave. I've never had issues with midnight snacks, because I've always been a fatty in my heart. As long as you're not knockin out a bag of Almond Joys every night you should be alright.

Comment

cottage cheese is your answer here my friend!! its slow release protein to boot and nutritionally a very good food! eating a ton of carbs is the best feeling and nothing will every quite get as close, but if you are wanting to keep an eye on weight smash a whey protein shake with water and bolt half a tub of cottage cheese down your neck and you will feel full and have a good blend of proteins feeding your body....double win!

Comment

No matter when you eat, but specially at night. GO FOR A WALK AFTER.

Comment

from what i've been reading, casein protein is the best to take at night before sleep due to its slow digestion, you might want to look into that

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
            from what i've been reading, casein protein is the best to take at night before sleep due to its slow digestion, you might want to look into that
            that avy is hilarious where did u find it? :lol:

also im tryna lose 80s pounds whats the latest i should eat and the earliest

Comment

Casein protein is the best protein to take before bed, not whey, even though whey is great, casein is designed specifically to be slow digesting, if u want to be full just have a vanilla casein protein shake with low fat peanut butter and low fat milk. You can also have cottage cheese as others have mentioned. Remember, starving your body of food fats and carbs is unhealthy and affects your performance. as for you DJ quik eat every two hours and eat non processed foods. Fruits, nuts, berries, vegetables, chicken breast, beef, turkey, fish, yogurt whole wheat breads/pastas, dry salads or if u must have a dressing, have balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, any dressing as long as its not some creamy ranch/thousand island style type of dressing and replace all fluids you drink with water or green tea sweetened with honey, oatmeal, blah blah blah, you dont have to go insane tryong to eat healthy, just as long as you avoid processed foods and heavy sugars and such, if youre on a budget, get tuna in cans in water not oil, as for meats just hit up your cold cuts at a deli and such. As for protein drinks I like to ge isopure protein with 50 grams of protein and I mix in either peanut butter or frozen fruits/berries from the freezer section of the grocery store and drink plenty of fluids, something else you can do is buy yourself benefiber which has no taste and mix in with your shakes , oatmeal, water...etc etc. Remember, fats/lipids are absorbed in your intestines so if you have plenty of fiber in your diet there wont be any extra fats just laying around in your intestines getting absorbeed because you are essentially cleaning house. Sorry for not structuring this alot better but I was typing whatever came to mind, good luck and happy weight loss!

On a side note, eat more carbs during the morning/day and start adding more protein as your day goes by into the evening. Think about your average day as a workout in itself, you need more carbs in the morning and day to power you up and keep you fueled and more protein towards you afternoon and evening to recover from the work (workout) youve done throughout the day.

Peace

Comment

Working...
              X