Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Witter: Ricky Hatton in Tough, He's Scared of Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junior Witter: Ricky Hatton in Tough, He's Scared of Me!

JUNIOR WITTER has warned old rival Ricky Hatton he faces a toe-to-toe battle that could see him KO’d on his ­November 24 comeback.

Bradford veteran Witter goaded Hatton for years in the hope the Manchester boxer would meet him in a showdown many fight fans were desperate to see.

But despite both holding ­versions of the world light-welterweight title at the same time, the fight ­never happened. [Click Here To Read More]

Junior hitter witter you don't have the right to mention the hitmans name your a boring other the hill fighter who wants a big pay day before you retire!!!! Your about as good as a pair of glasses on a bloke with one ear!!!!!

Comment

I never believed Hatton was scared of Witter. Hatton's just a stubborn **** and deliberately refused to give Witter a pay day. Witter would do well to be complimentary to Hatton and be mature...cause if he does this, and manages to beat Gavin, it would give him the best chance of a Hatton showdown.

Comment

Sounds like quitter is wishing he was still relivent.

Jr Witter is not worth a squirt of Hatton piiss.

Good luck in your defence quitter dont think its gonna end well.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Witter get beat by Frankie Gavin on Thursday.

Comment

Witter was a good fighter in his own right, never at the level of Hatton, but a good world champion nonetheless. He's well past it now though and Thursday promises to be a dull affair.

Comment

Everyone knows Hatton ducked Witter, they were both the top 2 in the division at the time, worldwide, and Hatton ran from him like the wind, even though Witter called him out on live TV several times. Hatton knew he would have been beaten by Witter, plain and simple so he avoided him at all costs.

But if they fought now it wouldn't be the same although I still wouldn't mind seeing it.

Comment

Give it up, please Jr, embaraasing defeats to the likes of Bradley, Alexander and that clown from Prizefighter, where you fell out of the ring, regardless of problems have shown that your best days are gone. Plus never understood all those fandangled kung fu looking movements you used to do with your hands, uttet codswallop!!!

Comment

Witter keeps saying it's a massive fight, but that's the problem, it was never a massive fight.

Hatton v Khan is a massive fight and Hatton v Brook a more relevant one.

Still, I'd like to see Hatton fight Witter. Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Witter keeps saying it's a massive fight, but that's the problem, it was never a massive fight.

Hatton v Khan is a massive fight and Hatton v Brook a more relevant one.

Still, I'd like to see Hatton fight Witter. Why not?
                    i just dont think it does anything for him. even coming off the layoff he should fight someone better than witter. hes not even top 3 on the domestic level and hes way past his prime.

witter isnt relevant on the world level, if hatton wanted a fight to go out on it would make prefect sense, but if he really wants to fight top fighters witter is just a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X