No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Green Hits Denmark, Vows To Punish Kesser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Green Hits Denmark, Vows To Punish Kesser

Allan Green has arrived in Denmark. One week before his WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship (Silver) showdown with Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33 KOs) at PARKEN Stadium, the 32-year-old American (31-3, 21 KOs) and his coach Anthony Wilson landed at Copenhagen airport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Get 'em, Mang.

Comment

The only thing Green is going to pound in Denmark is his weiner.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
        The only thing Green is going to pound in Denmark is his weiner.
        lmfao!!!

Are you the same rzagza who frequents Dwyer's youtube page?

Comment

I wish Allan Green all the best, he seems like a genuine guy. However, Kessler is too skilled and too powerful for him, Green will get KO'd in around the 8th round. Allan Green is a warrior though, he'll fight hard til the end.

Comment

green's going to get stopped in the middle of the fight

might make it ten, but i doubt it.

he looks a bit drawn even at 175

if he wasnt going to get killed he might want to think about cruiserweight
            but of course he'd get absolutely crushed.

Comment

I'm still a Allan Green fan, even after the undressing's.

But this is disgraceful from Team Kessler. This guy couldn't get a title shot for years, when he was coming off hot wins. Now that he has been exposed and is losing, title shot after title shots are being given to him.

I'm pretty sure if Bute gets past Froch (and that's a big IF), Green will be next on his radar.

Comment

greens only chance of winning is to take kessler out early because once he feels kesslers power he will fold himself as usual. kessler is durable though, a decent boxer can outbox him quite easily but hes very hard to finish. its a shame green has that mentality because if he was tougher mentally i think his boxing skills could give kessler alot of problems, not sure he would win but it would be a good fight.

instead green will come in looking for a big counter left hook as usual, i figure he will catch kessler a few times who will take it well and respond with some right hands of his own. once green takes a few shots hes gonna want out of the fight and kessler will help him out.

kessler in 6.

Comment

Working...
                X